搜索
熱搜: 活動 交友 discuz
查看: 2477|回復: 1

Blink-182 reform for new album and tour

[複製鏈接]
發表於 2009-2-9 22:25:59 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
The band choose the Grammys to make their comeback announcement
Feb 9, 2009

Blink 182 have announced they are to reform for a tour and new album.

The band, who have been on hiatus since February 2005, released a statement on their official website Blink182.com confirming that all three original members - Mark Hoppus, Tom DeLonge and Travis Barker - are currently in the studio together.

"To put it simply, we're back," the statement said.

"We mean, really back. Picking up where we left off and then some. In the studio writing and recording a new album. Preparing to tour the world yet again. Friendships reformed. 17 years deep in our legacy."

Blink 182 are expected to tour this summer, although no official dates have been confirmed.

Appearing at last night's Grammy Awards, drummer Barker spoke of the reformation, saying "We used to play music together, and we decided we're going to play music together again."

In September, Barker sustained serious injuries after the plane he was travelling on crashed in South Carolina. He was one of two survivors, along with DJ AM (Adam Goldstein).

DeLonge publically dissed Blink-182 in 2006, saying "I do not want to be in a bullshit pop band with some bullshit pop songs while you drive your ****ing bullshit car and sing along to it like you’re some 14 year-old girl."

wt's my age again?? wt's my age again??
發表於 2009-2-10 04:00:54 | 顯示全部樓層

但係travis barker唔休養多陣先?
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 會員申請

本版積分規則

Archiver|手機版|小黑屋|HKCM

GMT+8, 2024-3-28 16:51 , Processed in 0.037862 second(s), 16 queries .