講野無point的人 發表於 2007-1-12 03:07:27

費高,朗拿度,在伊蒂哈德重遇?

Football: Al Ittihad make offer for Ronaldo
AFP
January 10, 2007


MADRID (AFP) - Wealthy Saudi Arabia side Al Ittihad have made an offer to sign Real Madrid's out-of-favour Brazilian striker Ronaldo, the Spanish press have reported.

The As sports daily said that the club had proferred 20 million euros to acquire the services of the all-time record World Cup scorer who is no longer wanted by Real's Italian coach Fabio Capello.

An official of Al Ittihad in Jeddah confirmed that they were after the 30-year-old Ronaldo and wanted to take him on a three-year deal.

"We are waiting at any moment for a reply from the Spanish club," the official said.

He added that Al-Ittihad were offering seven million dollars to Real, with 18 million dollars going to Ronaldo over the three years.

Former Asian champions Al Ittihad last week clinched a deal to bring veteran Portuguese midfielder Figo to the Gulf from July on a one-year contract worth 4.5 million euros.

ivansclo 發表於 2007-1-12 12:33:21

原帖由 講野無point的人 於 2007-1-1203:07 AM 發表
Football: Al Ittihad make offer for Ronaldo
AFP
January 10, 2007


MADRID (AFP) - Wealthy Saudi Arabia side Al Ittihad have made an offer to sign Real Madrid's out-of-favour Brazilian strik ...


皇馬抵到爛啦 .....:icon105:

納比 發表於 2007-1-12 13:00:33

咁不如有線買(沙地?)聯賽黎播啦,咁多球星

steve123456789 發表於 2007-1-12 13:28:55

沙等特咁熱
r9 點踢:icon101::icon032:

cowred 發表於 2007-1-12 14:01:42

原帖由 steve123456789 於 2007-1-1201:28 PM 發表
沙等特咁熱
r9 點踢:icon101::icon032:
r9巴西人wor.........會驚熱!?

捷克NeVeD子彈 發表於 2007-1-12 14:52:56

原帖由 cowred 於 2007-1-1202:01 PM 發表

r9巴西人wor.........會驚熱!?
:icon101:

Keith 發表於 2007-1-12 18:14:03

原帖由 cowred 於 2007-1-1202:01 PM 發表

r9巴西人wor.........會驚熱!?
:icon101:

Gavin 發表於 2007-1-12 18:17:38

啊婆想買:icon101:Juve door opens for Ron Friday 12 January, 2007

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Juventus are being linked with a shock move for Ronaldo after Milan insisted that the Real Madrid man is not on their wanted list.

The Brazilian’s stint at Real seems to be coming to an end, with the Spanish Press insisting that the 34 minutes played against Deportivo on Sunday were his last for the club.

Boss Fabio Capello is unconvinced of the 29-year-old’s ability and is, according to Marca, ready to ignore him for the rest of the campaign.

Milan have subsequently again been linked after going close to landing the former Inter star during the summer.

However, Milan chief Adriano Galliani last night categorically ruled out the arrival of Ronaldo this month.

“We are not looking for a striker,” said the official. “There is only one negotiation underway at the time being and that is with Lazio for defender Massimo Oddo.”

The Rossoneri’s snub could now sensationally open the door for Juventus to make a shock move for the South American.

Turin daily Tuttosport today leads with a story claiming that Nike, who sponsor both the player and the Italian club, are ready to financially help the Turin giants net the 30-year-old.

An imminent move would be unlikely though seeing as the Old Lady of Italian football are still five months away from Serie A status.

Other possible options for Ronaldo include Flamengo and Arabian club Al-Ittihad, who have allegedly made a lucrative offer to convince the player to join Inter man Luis Figo from July.

The MLS may also be a temptation after Madrid teammate David Beckham signed a £130m five-year deal with the LA Galaxy on Thursday.

Premiership sides Portsmouth and Newcastle have also been mentioned in the same breath as the former Golden Ball winner.
頁: [1]
查看完整版本: 費高,朗拿度,在伊蒂哈德重遇?