原帖由 Keith 於 2009-8-102:53 AM 發表 http://www.hkcmforum.com/images/common/back.gif
Striker Martins joins Wolfsburg
Bundesliga champions Wolfsburg have completed the signing of striker Obafemi Martins from Newcastle on a four-year contract.
The Nigerian, 24, was quoted on Monday as ...
祝一路順風 :bye:
唔知件9號波衫花落誰花呢?
Llambias - Toon deal close
Keegan linked with shock return as manager
Newcastle managing director Derek Llambias believes the troubled Championship club could be in the hands of new owners next week.
The Magpies are limping towards the new season following their relegation from the Premier League with Mike Ashley desperate to sell and Chris Hughton in caretaker charge as an interim measure.
Singapore-based Profitable Group withdrew their interest in the St James' Park outfit earlier in the week, blaming a lack of communication from Newcastle.
Llambias, who has suggested the Steve McMahon-fronted consortium lacked the necessary finances to complete the deal, insists there are other parties interested who could agree a takeover within days.
"We are dealing with several people and giving most of our time and attention to the sale," he told The Sun.
"You must remember that some parties make offers but when it comes to putting up proof of funds they are a long way from sealing a deal.
"But I can say we are very close to completing a deal and it could happen next week."
Llambias confirmed that Hughton will remain in charge of team affairs until new owners are appointed, insisting it would be foolhardy to make a permanent appointment in the current climate.
He added: "It's Catch 22 - anyone who signs a deal will want their own choice of manager.
"Look what happened when Mike took over, Sam Allardyce was already in place and he didn't want him."
One group reported to be interested in the Magpies is headed by Dubai tycoon Sirous Mahjoob, who has claimed he wants to bring Kevin Keegan back to St James' Park for a third spell as manager.
Keegan walked away from Tyneside after becoming disillusioned at how transfer dealings were taken out of his hands by Ashley's appointment of Dennis Wise to take charge of player recruitment.
Mahjoob's spokesman said: "The money is there. Mr Mahjoob has a healthy interest in football and is bidding to take over an ailing club with a great worldwide reputation.
"He envisages a clean sweep with Kevin Keegan coming back as manager, this time with his own staff and control of players.
Last time Keegan inherited a lot of people he didn't necessarily want and we don't want the same situation again.
"He has nothing against Shearer. He just thinks Keegan retains greater global appeal."
Source: http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11678_5461019,00.html
今次仲唔攪掂?
不過KK番來....
小弟有少少保留
[ 本帖最後由 舒利亞 於 2009-8-107:57 PM 編輯 ]
原帖由 Donald 於 2009-8-105:20 PM 發表 http://hkcm.hkehost.net/images/common/back.gif
祝一路順風 :bye:
唔知件9號波衫花落誰花呢?
九號、十號都暫時無人
當然神聖既九號先係大家最關注
小弟希望唔好求其簽個人番來著
不如俾青訓既卡路爾仲好
另外,更值得關注既隊長一職
有傳話阿倫史密夫係真命天子~_~
原帖由 舒利亞 於 2009-8-107:56 PM 發表 http://www.hkcmforum.com/images/common/back.gif
Llambias - Toon deal close
Keegan linked with shock return as manager
Newcastle managing director Derek Llambias believes the troubled Championship club could be in the hands of new owners next week.
...
類似o既說話都唔知聽過幾多次...:icon087:
不過見到第一單轉會交易攪掂,睇黎易手事情就快解決...
原帖由 Donald 於 2009-8-108:05 PM 發表 http://hkcm.hkehost.net/images/common/back.gif
類似o既說話都唔知聽過幾多次...:icon087:
不過見到第一單轉會交易攪掂,睇黎易手事情就快解決...
無計,之前都無一個出價係夠100m
Sky Sports News understands Newcastle United have rejected a £10million bid from Tottenham Hotspur for Sebastien Bassong.
The French defender has attracted a wealth of interest over the summer following Newcastle's relegation from the Premier League at the end of last season.
Bassong has admitted that he would be keen to leave St James' Park in order to stay in the top flight and has claimed there has been interest from Arsenal.
Everton and Manchester City are also reportedly keeping tabs on the 23-year-old, while Spurs have now moved in with a firm bid.
Spurs boss Harry Redknapp is keen to bring in a new centre-half before the start of the season with injury doubts surrounding Jonathan Woodgate, Michael Dawson and Ledley King.
The club's chief scout watched Bassong in action in Newcastle's friendly at home to Leeds United in midweek and Spurs have subsequently made an offer.
Newcastle have rejected the initial bid and are in no rush to sell Bassong due to the number of clubs chasing the former Metz stopper.
http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11661_5466939,00.html
真係想知到底邊個係幕後主導:icon101:
Hull City manager Phil Brown says he is not prepared to meet the current asking price for Newcastle United full-back Habib Beye.
Brown has seen an initial offer of £2million for Beye rejected, with the Magpies reported to want £4million for the Senegal international.
Beye has subsequently handed in a transfer request as he seeks a way out of St James' Park following Newcastle's relegation from the Premier League.
However, he has warned he will not match the Magpies' valuation and concedes the uncertainty at the Championship club is making a deal difficult.
"To hear him handing in a transfer request it shows the intention that Habib Beye wants to leave Newcastle first and foremost," Brown told the Hull Daily Mail.
"Two, that he knows of our interest, and three that the transfer valuation for him is something that we're not prepared to go to.
"But I'll emphasise it again, who do you deal with at Newcastle? Is it the chief exec? Is it the chairman or is it a manager?
"We're not sure and therein lies the grey area."
http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11661_5466917,00.html
慳d啦, 開始左賣人都話唔知搵咩人傾:icon122:
Skysports.com understands that Middlesbrough could be poised to win the chase for Leroy Lita's signature.
The striker is a free agent after leaving Reading earlier in the summer and a number of clubs have been monitoring his situation.
Sheffield United manager Kevin Blackwell recently announced he was hopeful of agreeing a deal with Lita after holding talks with his agent.
However, Boro have now emerged as frontrunners after meeting with the 24-year-old's representatives over the last 24 hours.
Lita is now set to undergo a medical with the North East club and an agreement could be finalised in the near future.
另外mido已外借到Zamalek,為期一年,之後可用£1m 買斷
[ 本帖最後由 garyi 於 2009-8-207:57 PM 編輯 ]
原帖由 garyi 於 2009-8-207:52 PM 發表 http://www.hkcmforum.com/images/common/back.gif
Hull City manager Phil Brown says he is not prepared to meet the current asking price for Newcastle United full-back Habib Beye.
Brown has seen an initial offer of £2million for Beye rejected, with...
2M :o
買老味都唔夠 :icon090:
原帖由 garyi 於 2009-8-207:52 PM 發表 http://hkcm.hkehost.net/images/common/back.gif
Hull City manager Phil Brown says he is not prepared to meet the current asking price for Newcastle United full-back Habib Beye.
Brown has seen an initial offer of £2million for Beye rejected, with...
賣都唔賣俾你~
Martins執番9M又真係唔錯
原帖由 garyi 於 2009-8-207:48 PM 發表 http://www.hkcmforum.com/images/common/back.gif
Sky Sports News understands Newcastle United have rejected a £10million bid from Tottenham Hotspur for Sebastien Bassong.
The French defender has attracted a wealth of interest over the summer follo ...
送10M比你都唔要........ :icon101:
傳Beckford 3.5M->WBA:icon101:
有傳已經賣盤不成 :bye:
原帖由 ytosie 於 2009-8-509:10 AM 發表 http://hkcm.hkehost.net/images/common/back.gif
有傳已經賣盤不成 :bye:
Ashley May Keep Newcastle And Pump £40M Into Club
We’ve been less than confident for the last few weeks that Mike Ashley will be able to sell the Newcastle club before the end of the month.
And we think Mike will need to make a move soon, as time is starting to run out on getting new players in, and before you can do that you need a permanent manager in place, however good a makeshift job Chris Hughton and Colin Calderwood have been able to do during the summer.
And the Times is reporting that Mike Ashley, the Newcastle United owner, is now ready to retain possession of the Tyneside club for at least another year.
The Times reports that Ashley and Seymour Pierce, the investment bank charged with handling the sale of the club, have now set a time limit on the two consortia still involved in substantive negotiations, of this coming Friday to buy Newcastle.
The Times is saying that current owner Ashley believes the beginning of the Coca-Cola Championship season this Saturday is a crucial time water-shed time for the club.
Once the season starts the chances of a sale happening will rapidly diminish, from what are not very high odds to begin with.
Mike Ashley will commit himself for another 12 months to the Newcastle cause, in the hope that a return to the Barclays Premier League will be achieved at the very first attempt by the current squad.
A source told the Times:
“It all depends on how much the consortia are willing to pay and how much they are willing to subsidize the club,”
“Mr Ashley might take the view he would be a better owner.”
But a source in the City has said the chances of a sale proceeding now stand at no better than 50-50, and that seems to be high odds to us.
Ashley of course has refused to appoint a new permanent manager, so as not to upset the plans of any incoming owner, but that excuse will now go by the boards and he will need to appoint one, maybe before the game on Saturday at WBA.
It will certainly be interesting to see who he will bring in to manage the club in the Championship.
The Times is saying that Joe Kinnear will not be appointed, but we also doubt that Alan Shearer will be hired by Mike, after he has essentially completely ignored the local hero all summer.
The experienced Alan Curbishley has also been linked with the role, and it is thought hat Mike may try to keep as many current players as possible to mount a promotion season, starting this Saturday.
The Times reports Mike is even willing to pump about £40M of his own money into the club to cover the wage bill, and help them in their attempt to secure promotion.
But that would be a huge surprise if Mike did that, although it would be a massive investment in the club by Mike, and may be even be appreciated by the still loyal Newcastle fan base.
We estimate after the Martins sale the wage bill is about £56M with more players set to leave before the end of this month. We can probably afford a wage bill around £35M on our revenues for next season, so anything above that would need to be an investment.
But of course a successful Newcastle side will soon attract bigger gates, and if Newcastle are leading the league we would expect 52,000 home gates and good money going into the Newcastle coffers.
The identity of the two consortia remains a well kept secret, although it is understood that at least one is from the Middle East, and a group based in the United States has also been involved in recent talks.
Keith Harris, the executive chairman of Seymour Pierce, still expressed optimism last night that a Newcastlesale could be completed by the end of the month, but that prospective buyers wanted to see more evidence of the wage bill being reduced before committing themselves.
We have to believe that something will break soon, and if Mike decides to keep the club another year, employs Alan Shearer, and pumps £40M into the club to keep our current players on their current wages for the coming season, he may even get a few Geordie fans behind him, after overseeing
the disaster of this summer.
But the good news is there may still be time to correct the many bad decisions that have been made these last 10 weeks, and appointing Alan Shearer would be one very good step to take – immediately.
Text: Ed Harrison, www.nufcblog.com
有奇蹟嗎?
咁搵邊個做領隊先,如果用曉頓既話你俾多40M X 40都無用
如果佢肯私人拎40m出黎
當初就請舒利亞繼續教啦:bye:
東北商人Barry Moat已經出價100m
假如呢次再唔成事
肥佬好大機會keep多季
有傳肥佬已經拒絕左
又有傳Moat其實仲係倫敦同林比亞斯開緊會
而如果Moat最終真係入主球會
舒利亞好大機會先係最終既領隊人選
原帖由 舒利亞 於 2009-8-707:00 PM 發表 http://www.hkcmforum.com/images/common/back.gif
東北商人Barry Moat已經出價100m
假如呢次再唔成事
肥佬好大機會keep多季
有傳肥佬已經拒絕左
又有傳Moat其實仲係倫敦同林比亞斯開緊會
而如果Moat最終真係入主球會
舒利亞好大機會先係最終既領隊人選 ...
唔好搵舒利亞做喇 :icon101:
幾時先賣埋班西甲兵,個班友仔D人工唔小野 :bye: