|
樓主 |
發表於 2011-1-18 20:33:59
|
顯示全部樓層
其實素食可以引伸到去人與動物公義,環保,價值觀同道德問題
但係呢到認真討論好似有點
送篇野比大家算
George Bernard Shaw
We are the living graves of murdered beasts,
我们住在被杀死的动物的坟墓里,
Slaughtered to satisfy our appetites.
为了满足自己的胃口而大肆屠杀。
We never pause to wonder at our feasts,
宴会中我们从没去想过,
If animals, like men, can possibly have rights.
动物是不是也可能有和人一样的权利。
We pray on Sundays that we may have light,
我们在礼拜日祈祷,
To guide our footsteps on the path we tread.
祈祷在我们走的路途上充满光明。
We're sick of war, we do not want to fight -
我们厌恶战争不愿争斗,
The thought of it now fills our hearts with dread,
想到战争我们内心充满恐惧
And yet - we gorge ourselves upon the dead.
但我们用尸体果腹。
Like carrion crows we live and feed on meat,
我们像乌鸦一样食腐肉生活
Regardless of the suffering and the pain we cause by doing so, if thus we treat defenceless animals for sport or gain,
为了竞争或者金钱,欺负毫无防备的动物,完全不顾他们的痛苦。
how can we hope in this world to attain,
我们又怎能期望这个世界,
the PEACE we say we are so anxious for.
有我们乞求的和平。
We pray for it o'er hecatombs of slain,
面对上帝 我们为这些牺牲祈祷,
to God, while outraging the moral law,
却又在违背道德准则,
thus cruelty begets its offspring - WAR.
这为我们的后代带来的只有战争。 |
|