找回密碼
 會員申請
搜索
熱搜: 活動 交友 discuz
樓主: Solari

[英] Chelsea banned from making transfers until 2011

[複製鏈接]
發表於 2009-9-7 23:17:01 | 顯示全部樓層
原帖由 講野無point的人 於 2009-9-5  12:33 AM 發表
偷野係應該被制裁的


依家個個都話要告到佢地甩褲
老洛要參與聖戰嗎
回復

使用道具 舉報

發表於 2009-9-7 23:26:14 | 顯示全部樓層
Man United deny Pogba inducement

Manchester United have threatened to take action against Le Havre if they continue with "unfounded" allegations that the Premier League club made payments to the parents of French starlet Paul Pogba in order to entice the player to Old Trafford.

United have grown angry at the sustained assault by the Ligue 2 club, which came in the wake of a transfer ban imposed on Chelsea last week for an infringement of the rules when signing French youngster Gael Kakuta from Lens.

Now Old Trafford officials have written to French club Le Havre, and made them aware in the strongest terms that they must either put up, or shut up.

"In response to the wholly unfounded comments widely reported in the media of Le Havre AC President, Jean-Pierre Louvel, Manchester United wish to categorically confirm that as a matter of club policy and in accordance with the applicable football regulations, we do not offer inducements to the parents of players who sign for the club such as monetary payments or the purchase of houses," United said in a statement.

"Manchester United have today written to Le Havre AC to put it on notice that action will be taken if such allegations are repeated in relation to the transfer of Paul Pogba."

Louvel alleged that the Red Devils paid a total of €200,000 to Progba's parents, plus a house. And insisted the player was promised bumper wages once he turned 17.

Le Havre demanded that FIFA take action against United, and want to see a repeat of the punishment handed out to Chelsea, who have been banned from signing players until 2011.

Louvel said: "They got to the parents, it was simple. €100,000 to the mother, €100,000 to the father and a house.

"I don't see why the Pogba case should not set a legal precedent. There was an agreement that no-one should poach young players. French clubs respect that rule but English clubs do not respect anything.

"FIFA does not allow contracts longer than three years before a player has reached 18. We respect that in France, in seems that in England they don't abide by that rule. "

The club's managing director Alain Belsoeur claims to have proof that United offered sweeteners to Pogba's parents, and is ready to present it to FIFA, although as yet, the world governing body have not acknowledged receipt.

When the Pogba issue was first raised last week, United officials suggested that there was no contract for the 16-year-old to break, therefore the Red Devils could not be offering inducements to do so.

However, they have been annoyed by Le Havre's allegations of impropriety, which has prompted Monday's stinging outburst.

"Manchester United is entirely satisfied that the transfer of Paul Pogba has been conducted in accordance with the regulations set down by the world governing body, FIFA,'' the club's statement added.

"Manchester United is ready to defend any claim brought against it by Le Havre at FIFA.

"It is to be noted that all contractual documentation relating to the player's registration with the club has already been fully ratified by the Football Association and the Premier League.''

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/new ... england&cc=4716
回復

使用道具 舉報

發表於 2009-9-7 23:28:22 | 顯示全部樓層
原帖由 Mari 於 2009-9-7  11:17 PM 發表


依家個個都話要告到佢地甩褲
老洛要參與聖戰嗎

sensi go go go la
回復

使用道具 舉報

發表於 2009-9-12 02:39:10 | 顯示全部樓層
今期足週篇野幾中point ...
個別事件唔講..車仔只係一個殺一警百的例子..
不過咁耐以黎...全歐洲我諗無一隊夠膽話自已無做過囉
差在用何種手法而已
回復

使用道具 舉報

發表於 2009-9-12 03:38:02 | 顯示全部樓層
原帖由 AH B 於 2009-9-12  02:39 AM 發表
今期足週篇野幾中point ...
個別事件唔講..車仔只係一個殺一警百的例子..
不過咁耐以黎...全歐洲我諗無一隊夠膽話自已無做過囉
差在用何種手法而已


BARCA 同MESSI 算唔算
回復

使用道具 舉報

發表於 2009-9-12 17:31:23 | 顯示全部樓層
原帖由 Gianni Rivera 於 2009-9-12  03:38 AM 發表


BARCA 同MESSI 算唔算

係唔係都好, 但如果無去barca, messi隨時wfc
回復

使用道具 舉報

發表於 2009-9-12 18:13:12 | 顯示全部樓層
原帖由 Gianni Rivera 於 2009-9-12  03:38 AM 發表


BARCA 同MESSI 算唔算

果時美斯好似就黎俾人解約咁滯
回復

使用道具 舉報

發表於 2009-9-12 18:14:50 | 顯示全部樓層
原帖由 AH B 於 2009-9-12  02:39 AM 發表
今期足週篇野幾中point ...
個別事件唔講..車仔只係一個殺一警百的例子..
不過咁耐以黎...全歐洲我諗無一隊夠膽話自已無做過囉
差在用何種手法而已

我覺得...偷青年軍同買青年軍係兩樣野黎
回復

使用道具 舉報

發表於 2009-9-13 00:04:26 | 顯示全部樓層
原帖由 講野無point的人 於 2009-9-12  06:14 PM 發表

我覺得...偷青年軍同買青年軍係兩樣野黎

所以我認同足週既意思係:唔好評論chelsea罰得正唔正確
而係FIFA同UEFA既處理方法...
你話佢偷,判決,罪成,處罰.....完全合程序.....但有左呢個例子,一定大把投訴跟住黎..
我係細球會,係咪都告左先啦...到時咪大把功夫...
其實點解唔修好條例,多d保護18歲以下球員,之後同處訓車仔一齊發表,而家講同年尾講都一樣啦,佢都買唔到人

佢犯非法接觸球員....咁C7上年同皇馬簽定合約.....施丹係皇馬顧問(需然無薪)去"提議"列貝利去皇馬,
曼城去everton搞尼史葛.....費sir成日同球員通電話.....Kaka阿爸去曼城會議......呢d係合法接觸???
上述仲要係公開架喎.........
柏天尼....白禮達
回復

使用道具 舉報

發表於 2009-9-13 19:22:00 | 顯示全部樓層
FIFA Tell Chelsea: You Can't Recall Loan Players
Transfer embargo continues to plague Chelsea's plans for season...

Chelsea's hopes of recalling loan players to help compensate for the transfer sanctions imposed upon them have been dealt a knock-out blow, as FIFA claim season-long loans cannot be retracted.

The Stamford Bridge outfit were denied an entrance into the next two transfer windows by FIFA because of the manner in which they were perceived to act when they bought Lens youngster Gael Kakuta to west London two years ago.

Escalated murmurs suggested that the Blues may be tempted to recall certain players from loan so that unforeseen injuries or players participating in the African Cup of Nations can be easily replaced.

FIFA, though, have different ideas. The world's governing body for football has ruled that one-year loan deals cannot be terminated.

"If it's a season-long loan, it cannot be terminated in order to bring players back," a FIFA spokesman reportedly told the Daily Telegraph.
Chelsea are believed to be appealing both decisions, but the current sanction ensures that Scott Sinclair [Wigan Athletic] will not be allowed to return prior to the completion of the season. While Franco Di Santo [Blackburn Rovers] will be allowed a January move back to Chelsea as he only signed a half-year loan deal.

Michael Mancienne [Wolverhampton Wanderers] is a special case, as a clause is embedded into his contract whereby the Blues can activate an "emergency release clause".

Alan Dawson, Goal.com UK
回復

使用道具 舉報

發表於 2009-9-13 20:14:07 | 顯示全部樓層
原帖由 講野無point的人 於 2009-9-12  18:13 發表

果時美斯好似就黎俾人解約咁滯


睇番轉頭
美斯當時 "咁有問題"
你地肯認投, 抵你地有今日
回復

使用道具 舉報

發表於 2009-9-17 09:06:18 | 顯示全部樓層
簡安下台了
回復

使用道具 舉報

發表於 2009-9-18 14:46:45 | 顯示全部樓層
Fiorentina ordered to pay Le Havre compo for Lepiller signing
18.09.09 | copy from tribalfootball.com
FIFA have ordered Fiorentina to pay Le Havre a compo fee for the signing of Matthias Lepiller.

Fiorentina must pay £500,000 to the French club over the signing of Lepiller in 2006. The 21 year-old is now on-loan at Belgium's Eupen.

The development comes just days after Fiorentina complained about Manchester United's deal for Michele Fornasier.


回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 會員申請

本版積分規則

Archiver|手機版|小黑屋|HKCM

GMT+8, 2026-8-20 11:48 , Processed in 0.040552 second(s), 14 queries .

Powered by Discuz! X3.5

© 2001-2023 Discuz! Team.

快速回復 返回頂部 返回列表