|
|
發表於 2011-5-31 12:24:44
|
顯示全部樓層
Former Chelsea & Atletico Madrid striker Mateja Kezman quits South China
Former Premier League winner is no longer going to play in Asia and could leave for Stateside, but is happy with his brief adventure in Hong Kong
30 May 2011 23:15:00
The 32-year-old announced that he is leaving the team after scoring the extra-time winner in their 2-1 victory over Wo Foo Tai Po in the Hong Kong FA Cup final on Sunday.
"I can go home with a nice feeling and satisfaction with another cup title added to my record," Kezman is quoted as saying by AFP, and added that it had been "a fantastic four months" at the Asian club.
However, the former PSV Eindhoven and Paris Saint-Germain striker admitted to some regret when he said: "But of course there are also two big disappointments -- losing the [Hong Kong league] championship and the AFC Cup.”
Kezman, who won the Premier League with Chelsea in 2004-05 and the Turkish League with Fenerbahce in 2006-07, is said to have received offers from clubs in the MLS and the Middle-East, but will make his decision only after a holiday with his family.
英國佬點會同你咁老實 |
|