找回密碼
 會員申請
搜索
熱搜: 活動 交友 discuz
樓主: Eggio

戰場的另一端

[複製鏈接]
 樓主| 發表於 2004-7-15 09:54:34 | 顯示全部樓層
[QUOTE=Wain Seven]絕地武士打正選   [/QUOTE]
可能Fizer+Woods打正選
 樓主| 發表於 2004-7-15 09:56:04 | 顯示全部樓層
[QUOTE=Wain Seven]跟本就去硬快艇ma
快艇等登清晒o的薪酬又放埋李察臣過快艇
應該15日之內就可以簽到kobe [/QUOTE]
係就好

湯真奴域治而家一手爛牌....   
 樓主| 發表於 2004-7-15 11:37:01 | 顯示全部樓層
A Letter from Gordon Gund Regarding Carlos Boozer


July 14th, 2004

To: Cavaliers Fans
From: Gordon Gund

I know last week’s developments with respect to Carlos Boozer are a source of extreme disappointment for you. I want to assure you that I feel exactly the same way. Like you, I believed in Carlos.

Several days have now gone by. This has helped me to gain perspective. I hope this letter will do the same for you.

First, Jim Paxson has taken a tremendous amount of criticism in the media for what happened. As the team owner, I made the decision not to pick up the option on Carlos’ contract. Any criticism should be directed to me, not to Jim Paxson. I want to be very clear that any fault is mine.

Up until late last week when the trust was broken, I believed in Carlos Boozer, the player, and Carlos Boozer, the person. That is why I tried to do what he said he wanted. We tried to do right by him, by the team and by you in trusting in his repeated insistence that if we showed him respect, he would show respect to us.

Carlos and his agent first approached us in December of 2003, stating his desire for financial security as well as his desire to remain in Cleveland and be a key part of the future of this franchise. He and his agent made it very clear that if we respected them, and provided the security he was looking to gain, he would respect us. Given his record on the court, with the franchise, and in the community, we had every reason to believe his commitment.

Over the course of several months, we had multiple meetings that involved Carlos, his wife and his agent. In our most recent meeting on June 30, Jim Paxson and I told Carlos we had two options. He could play this year on his existing contract and test the market for free agency next year, or we could elect not to exercise the option if we had the understanding with him that as soon as legally possible he would negotiate a contract with us for the maximum we could pay him under league rules.

I told him that as we could not have an agreement at that time given the NBA's Collective Bargaining Agreement, we would have to trust one another’s intentions. I said I define trust as his intention to stay in Cleveland and enter into a long term contract with us as soon as possible under the league rules. In that meeting, we were clear with him that he could make more money in the open market a year from now than we could pay him by redoing his contract this year. I told him he needed to understand that and we did not want him to later think we had taken advantage of him. Jim told him, “There are at least seven teams that have cap space right now who will want to pay you more than we can now. We don’t want to lose you. Why would we not pick up the option?” Carlos said “Because we'd like long term security and we want to stay in Cleveland.” Carlos went on to say that he was happy to be a Cavalier and never indicated any concern with his role on the team or his relationship with Coach Silas.

Carlos, his wife and his agent – all of whom were in that room -- knew what our maximum ability would be to pay him. Both Carlos and his wife responded that they wanted financial security now and therefore were anxious to pursue the second option of entering into a long term contract with us as soon as possible and that they would live with any consequences from this decision.

Carlos’ agent then said he wanted to go to another room to talk with his client and his wife alone which they did. When they returned, his agent said he had again explained everything to them so that they understood everything involved and said that their thinking had not changed.

Jim Paxson then told him, “We'd like to begin, as soon as permissible, to negotiate an agreement that we can sign on July 14th.” Carlos responded, “That’s exactly what I want. I want to get this done as quickly as we can.”

Over time Carlos had told Jim and me repeatedly, “If you show respect for me, I will show respect for you.” So, in the June 30 meeting, I reminded him of that and said, “We are all counting on what you said in earlier meetings and again today.” He responded, “That’s right and you can trust me on that.” I asked if we could all trust each other? Carlos, his wife and agent each responded “Yes.” At that point, believing so strongly in Carlos, I said we would not pick up his option. Our intent, as soon as we could do so, was to re-do his contract. The quotes you saw in the media July 1 about his desire to remain here were entirely consistent with what he told us.

In the final analysis, I decided to trust Carlos and show him the respect he asked for. He did not show that trust and respect in return. That’s what happened. I wanted you to hear it directly from me. The decision was mine and I take full responsibility.

We currently have no intention of matching Utah's offer to Carlos. In order to match it, and within the restrictions of the NBA's Collective Bargaining Agreement, we would need to make player personnel moves of such a magnitude that it would have significant negative impact on our team moving forward. We are continuing to look at every possible option that will allow us to improve our team and continue to build on the tremendous momentum we have experienced in recent years. More than ever, we are committed to bringing a championship to this city. Thank you for your continued support of the Cleveland Cavaliers.

Poor Cavs....
 樓主| 發表於 2004-7-15 11:41:44 | 顯示全部樓層
The Hawks have scheduled a press conference at 1 p.m. on Thursday to make an important team announcement concerning Hawks basketball. Atlanta Spirit President and CEO Bernie Mullin, Hawks GM Billy Knight and Head Coach Mike Woodson will be in attendance. Stay tuned to Hawks.com for complete coverage.

from Hawks official website.....

Hawks signs Kobe and K-Mart???
發表於 2004-7-15 12:07:03 | 顯示全部樓層
[QUOTE=Eggio]The Hawks have scheduled a press conference at 1 p.m. on Thursday to make an important team announcement concerning Hawks basketball. Atlanta Spirit President and CEO Bernie Mullin, Hawks GM Billy Knight and Head Coach Mike Woodson will be in attendance. Stay tuned to Hawks.com for complete coverage.

from Hawks official website.....

Hawks signs Kobe and K-Mart??? [/QUOTE]

我估係k-mart
 樓主| 發表於 2004-7-15 12:09:48 | 顯示全部樓層
[QUOTE=Sami Hyyyyyyyia]我估係k-mart [/QUOTE]
同查特利斯組成跳跳二人組   
發表於 2004-7-15 12:29:20 | 顯示全部樓層
[QUOTE=Eggio]係就好

湯真奴域治而家一手爛牌....   [/QUOTE]用熱火三棄將+vujancic重組...
 樓主| 發表於 2004-7-15 12:33:14 | 顯示全部樓層
[QUOTE=Liverman]用熱火三棄將+vujancic重組...[/QUOTE]
我真係好想Lamar Odom承繼Magic衣砵

Vujancic值得培養
發表於 2004-7-15 21:35:55 | 顯示全部樓層
其實湖人可以選Jones,最後要左Grant

我覺得湖人有把握 resign Kobe
 樓主| 發表於 2004-7-15 21:56:51 | 顯示全部樓層
By Marc Stein
ESPN.com

After it looked as though talks between the teams had been extinguished, the Denver Nuggets are on the verge of completing a sign-and-trade with the New Jersey Nets for All-Star forward Kenyon Martin, league sources told ESPN.com.

The Nuggets, according to sources, have agreed to send at least three future first-round picks to the Nets, who would sign Martin to a seven-year deal worth just over $90 million and then ship him to Denver.

The trade, sources said, is likely to be completed Thursday. It's believed that no other players are involved in the trade.

Denver has been pursuing a sign-and-trade with New Jersey for days in hopes that it could avoid signing Martin, a restricted free agent, to an offer sheet. But the talks stalled, with the Nets hoping to receive a power forward back from the Nuggets -- Nene, the burly Brazilian -- and the Nuggets hoping New Jersey would settle for a package featuring Nikoloz Tskitishvili and multiple draft picks.

Going the sign-and-trade route enables Denver to pay Martin for seven seasons instead of six, since only the Nets can sign Martin to a seven-year contract.

More importantly to the Nuggets, the sign-and-trade enables them to avoid tying up their free-agent funds for 15 days while New Jersey decided whether or not to match a Martin offer sheet. ESPN's David Aldridge reported Tuesday that the Nuggets, resigned to the fact that a deal seemed dead, were prepared to include a signing bonus worth at least $15 million in the maximum offer sheet they could extend to Martin -- a six-year package worth just over $82 million. Martin also received a similar offer sheet from the Atlanta Hawks.

If the Nuggets can complete the revived deal Thursday, they will have one of the deepest front lines in the league, with Martin slotting in at power forward between small forward Carmelo Anthony and center Marcus Camby. Or the Nuggets could elect to start Nene at center and bring Camby off the bench.

The trade would break up New Jersey's highly successful trio of Jason Kidd, Richard Jefferson and Martin, but the Nets -- with Jefferson headed soon for his own contract extension -- apparently prefer a package of good draft picks to the prospect of committing lucrative long-term deals to all three stars.

Marc Stein is the senior NBA writer for ESPN.com. To e-mail him, click here. Also, click here to send a question for possible use on ESPNEWS.


Just 3 first-round picks....
發表於 2004-7-15 22:01:01 | 顯示全部樓層
[QUOTE=Eggio]By Marc Stein
ESPN.com

After it looked as though talks between the teams had been extinguished, the Denver Nuggets are on the verge of completing a sign-and-trade with the New Jersey Nets for All-Star forward Kenyon Martin, league sources told ESPN.com.

The Nuggets, according to sources, have agreed to send at least three future first-round picks to the Nets, who would sign Martin to a seven-year deal worth just over $90 million and then ship him to Denver.

The trade, sources said, is likely to be completed Thursday. It's believed that no other players are involved in the trade.

Denver has been pursuing a sign-and-trade with New Jersey for days in hopes that it could avoid signing Martin, a restricted free agent, to an offer sheet. But the talks stalled, with the Nets hoping to receive a power forward back from the Nuggets -- Nene, the burly Brazilian -- and the Nuggets hoping New Jersey would settle for a package featuring Nikoloz Tskitishvili and multiple draft picks.

Going the sign-and-trade route enables Denver to pay Martin for seven seasons instead of six, since only the Nets can sign Martin to a seven-year contract.

More importantly to the Nuggets, the sign-and-trade enables them to avoid tying up their free-agent funds for 15 days while New Jersey decided whether or not to match a Martin offer sheet. ESPN's David Aldridge reported Tuesday that the Nuggets, resigned to the fact that a deal seemed dead, were prepared to include a signing bonus worth at least $15 million in the maximum offer sheet they could extend to Martin -- a six-year package worth just over $82 million. Martin also received a similar offer sheet from the Atlanta Hawks.

If the Nuggets can complete the revived deal Thursday, they will have one of the deepest front lines in the league, with Martin slotting in at power forward between small forward Carmelo Anthony and center Marcus Camby. Or the Nuggets could elect to start Nene at center and bring Camby off the bench.

The trade would break up New Jersey's highly successful trio of Jason Kidd, Richard Jefferson and Martin, but the Nets -- with Jefferson headed soon for his own contract extension -- apparently prefer a package of good draft picks to the prospect of committing lucrative long-term deals to all three stars.

Marc Stein is the senior NBA writer for ESPN.com. To e-mail him, click here. Also, click here to send a question for possible use on ESPNEWS.


Just 3 first-round picks.... [/QUOTE]

淨係3個first round pick換馬田?
 樓主| 發表於 2004-7-15 22:04:56 | 顯示全部樓層
[QUOTE=Sami Hyyyyyyyia]淨係3個first round pick換馬田? [/QUOTE]
無計
Nets doesn't want to give max contract to K-Mart
Nuggets doesn't want to part with Nene
所以籃網收番3個 1st rd pick好過乜都無
發表於 2004-7-16 02:20:40 | 顯示全部樓層
[QUOTE=Eggio]無計
Nets doesn't want to give max contract to K-Mart
Nuggets doesn't want to part with Nene
所以籃網收番3個 1st rd pick好過乜都無 [/QUOTE]
整整3個first rd pick
我就寧願要呢3個pick都唔o係今年轉會市場下手喇
發表於 2004-7-16 02:21:25 | 顯示全部樓層
deal done...


HAWKS OBTAIN AL HARRINGTON
FROM INDIANA FOR STEPHEN JACKSON

ATLANTA, GA (July 15, 2004) ----- The Atlanta Hawks have obtained forward Al Harrington from the Indiana Pacers in a trade for swingman Stephen Jackson, it was announced this afternoon by General Manager Billy Knight.

“This was a great opportunity to continue improving our roster and Al adds a great deal of size and experience to our young club,” said Knight. “In 1998, I participating in the discussion to select him in the Draft, so I am very familiar with his abilities. He will give us tremendous options at both forward positions, and he excels at putting the ball on the floor and creating his own shot.”

Second to Antawn Jamison in voting for the 2003-04 NBA Sixth Man of the Year award, Harrington (right) averaged a career high 13.3 points and 6.4 rebounds for the Pacers, ranking third on the team in both categories, and shot 46.3% from the field and .734 from the FT line. Of his 12 double-doubles (second most on the team), 11 came as a reserve, the second most in the NBA to Orlando’s Drew Gooden (13).

Harrington started in 15 of 79 games this year, with the Pacers recording a 12-3 mark in those games. He had 12 double-doubles – 11 as a reserve – the second most in the NBA to Orlando’s Drew Gooden’s 13.

During the 2004 Playoffs, Harrington registered 9.5 points and 6.4 rebounds in 16 games on 43 percent shooting from the field, his best postseason showing to date. In Indiana’s first round series against Boston, he was the Pacers’ leading scorer off the bench with 14.5 ppg in four games. He followed that up with averages of 7.7 and 8.0 points in playoff series against Miami and Detroit.

A 6-9 forward from Orange, New Jersey, Harrington prepped at St. Patrick’s High in Elizabeth, NJ and he was the first player ever drafted from the high school ranks by the Pacers. Selected 25th in 1998 Draft, the fifth-year pro was named USA Today’s National Player of the Year as well as a 1998 McDonald’s High School All-American after his senior season.

Harrington brings career averages of 10.1 points and 5.3 rebounds to Atlanta, while shooting 46.3 percent from the floor and .734 from the charity stripe. In a December 23, 2002 game against his new team, he tallied a career-high 40 points on 15-of-25 field goals (2-2 3FGs) and eight-of-nine FT attempts.

Jackson, a 6-8 swingman who has four years of NBA experience, averaged 18.1 points, 4.6 rebounds and 3.1 assists per game last season in his only campaign with the Hawks.
發表於 2004-7-16 07:44:42 | 顯示全部樓層
[QUOTE=射手shooter]其實湖人可以選Jones,最後要左Grant

我覺得湖人有把握 resign Kobe [/QUOTE]

我估計冇錯~
發表於 2004-7-16 07:53:29 | 顯示全部樓層
[QUOTE=射手shooter]我估計冇錯~ [/QUOTE]
而家睇下快艇仲會唔會好似舊年咁咁闊綽簽番李察臣番o 黎喇
發表於 2004-7-16 07:56:42 | 顯示全部樓層
[QUOTE=Wain Seven]而家睇下快艇仲會唔會好似舊年咁咁闊綽簽番李察臣番o黎喇 [/QUOTE]

我希望會
發表於 2004-7-16 07:58:35 | 顯示全部樓層
[QUOTE=射手shooter]我希望會 [/QUOTE]

就算簽番李察臣番o黎都仲夠錢簽多個










只要呀老闆肯出錢o既話
發表於 2004-7-16 08:51:39 | 顯示全部樓層
Martin -> Denver.....  
發表於 2004-7-16 09:21:17 | 顯示全部樓層
費沙做左勇士
您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 會員申請

本版積分規則

Archiver|手機版|小黑屋|HKCM

GMT+8, 2026-8-21 01:51 , Processed in 0.037313 second(s), 13 queries .

Powered by Discuz! X3.5

© 2001-2023 Discuz! Team.

快速回復 返回頂部 返回列表