找回密碼
 會員申請
搜索
熱搜: 活動 交友 discuz
樓主: 小妖

NBA Free Agent

[複製鏈接]
發表於 2005-7-30 16:12:18 | 顯示全部樓層
Originally posted by 射手shooter at 2005-7-29 08:35 AM:
球員簽換限期再推遲到下週中
終於簽好CBA, 下周二正式開始簽換

另兩則新聞:
1. 魔術今年用11TH PICK揀既西班牙大前鋒華斯基斯, 已決定今季不加盟魔術
2. 熱火欲招攬技安
回復

使用道具 舉報

發表於 2005-7-30 18:22:23 | 顯示全部樓層
Star guard asks Phoenix to let him go

TORONTO -- Restricted free agent Joe Johnson, who next week plans to sign a lucrative offer sheet from the Atlanta Hawks, told ESPN.com on Friday night that he has asked the Phoenix Suns not to match the offer.

In town for Steve Nash's charity game at Air Canada Centre, Johnson revealed that he directly informed Phoenix managing partner Robert Sarver earlier this week that he would prefer to continue his career as a Hawk.

"We had a discussion," Johnson said in his first extended interview about his future since free agency began July 1.

"I did tell them that."

Asked why he wants to leave the Suns after a breakthrough season, for himself and the team, Johnson said: "It's a lot of things. How things were handled [with Johnson's contract] last summer, how things have been handled this summer. There's been some things going on that aren't great."

Informed late Friday of Johnson's comments, Suns officials declined to respond.

Johnson hoped to sign a six-year, $50 million extension with Phoenix before last season, but the talks stalled with the sides about $5 million apart. At the time, Sarver was hesitant to make another splashy expenditure after committing to front the $400 million purchase of the franchise and then signing Nash and Quentin Richardson to long-term deals worth a combined $110 million.

The Suns offered Johnson a six-year deal in the $60 million range this summer, some $30 million less than he's eligible to receive from his current team. Hoping for significantly more after averaging 17.1 points and shooting 48 percent on 3-pointers to help Phoenix win a stunning 62 games and advance to the Western Conference finals, Johnson and agent Arn Tellem quickly entered into negotiations with the Hawks.

According to sources close to the situation, Johnson is also unhappy with what he perceives as his standing as a "fourth wheel" behind the All-Star trio of Nash, Amare Stoudemire and Marion. Besides the opportunity to be the star man on its youthful roster, Atlanta is offering as much as the rules allow without holding Johnson's Larry Bird rights -- a frontloaded five-year deal worth an estimated $70 million, with an up-front payment as high as $20 million in Year 1.

The Hawks have been planning for weeks to sign Johnson to an offer sheet as soon as the leaguewide moratorium on free-agent signings is lifted. That day, originally scheduled for July 22, is expected to come Tuesday.

The Suns, who would have seven days to match an offer sheet, have consistently said they intend to do just that, and NBA front-office sources reiterated Friday that Phoenix hasn't changed its stance.

Even Johnson, when asked to describe the Suns' reaction to his request to be set free, said: "They say they're going to match."

Phoenix chairman Jerry Colangelo and team president Bryan Colangelo delivered that message to Tellem in a July 9 meeting during a summer-league game in Las Vegas. To increase its matching flexibility, Phoenix agreed Wednesday to trade center Jake Voskuhl to Charlotte and thus remove nearly $2 million from next season's payroll.

It remains to be seen whether Johnson will indeed sign with the Hawks as soon the moratorium ends. If he is intent on going to Atlanta, he and Tellem could choose to hold off on signing the offer sheet in an attempt to draw an improved contract offer out of the Suns or to convince the Suns to engage Atlanta in sign-and-trade talks.

A sign-and-trade could ultimately appeal to the Suns as well, if they decide over the weekend that Johnson's let-me-go plea is more than a mere statement of frustration with negotiations. It's unlikely they would be willing to lose one of their prized assets without compensation, even if management changes course and determines that it's best to sever ties with a player who says he wants to leave.

Johnson, though, insists that his play and commitment to the Suns wouldn't be affected if a signed Hawks offer sheet results in a return to the desert.

"I would come back and work as hard as I ever have," Johnson said. "If they match, all this stuff is behind me from that minute on. I hope everybody [in Phoenix] puts everything behind them, too."

The prospect of Johnson switching teams made Friday's inaugural Steve Nash Foundation Charity Classic perhaps the last time Nash, Marion and Johnson will play together as teammates. Stoudemire was also scheduled to play but joined Philadelphia's Allen Iverson as a late withdrawal.

"I'm really trying not to think about that," Nash said. "No one wants us to keep Joe more than I do. I've been talking to him and trying to persuade him to stay, because we really have a special thing going in Phoenix, but I want whatever he feels is best for him."

Nash added that Johnson's new public stance doesn't change how much his teammates want him to stay, repeating his oft-cited belief that Johnson's shooting and ballhandling skills are as important to the Suns' success as Nash's chemistry with finishers Stoudemire and Marion.

Marion echoed that, saying: "I understand that this is a business and everybody's got to do [what's best] for their family, but we're hoping Joe don't need nothing more than a Suns jersey next year."

"They're in my ear every five minutes," Johnson said with a laugh, referring to persistent lobbying from Nash and Marion.

Some league executives have privately questioned whether the Suns would indeed match a max offer sheet to Johnson, given Sarver's stated aversion to letting his annual payroll stray far beyond $50 million. With Johnson earning an average annual wage of $12 million and Stoudemire soon to receive a maximum contract extension that would kick in starting with the 2006-07 season, Phoenix would be in the rare position of carrying four players who earn roughly $50 million by themselves.

If Johnson winds up with the Hawks, Nash plans to intensify his efforts to recruit Michael Finley of the Dallas Mavericks as a replacement. Unless the Mavericks can trade Finley first, in hopes of keeping Finley out of the Western Conference, they are expected to use the new amnesty clause to release the 32-year-old and spare themselves from nearly $52 million in luxury-tax payments.

The Hawks, dating to last summer, have had no success in their high-dollar attempts to land a prominent restricted free agent. Yet they remain quietly hopeful that they'll soon be able to play Johnson as a point guard should they finally score this time.

Johnson's playmaking ability is viewed by scouts as a critical component to the Suns' success. Phoenix doesn't have another dependable ballhandler to punish opponents who try to force the ball out of Nash's hands.

"I love the idea," Johnson said. "I'd love that, having the ball in my hands. I think I'm a great shooter, but that's where I think I'm most effective, making decisions."

有champ唔争去老鷹做一哥
回復

使用道具 舉報

發表於 2005-7-30 18:31:40 | 顯示全部樓層
Mighty Mouse去曼菲斯
4年17M

from realgm.com
Stoudamire To Sign With Memphis
30th July, 2005 - 3:04 am
Houston Chronicle - The Houston Rockets will have to alter their search for a veteran guard once their top target, Damon Stoudamire, agreed to a 4 year, $17 million deal with the Memphis Grizzlies .

The deal can't be completed and officially announced until the league lifts its "July Moratorium," which prohibits trades and free agent signings from happening until the salary cap is set.

Stoudamire, 31, appears to be a good fit for the Grizzlies, who are bracing for the loss of Earl Watson. Memphis reportedly is pursuing a sign-and-trade deal for Watson, who spent three seasons backing up point guard Jason Williams.

Stoudamire averaged 15.8 points and 5.7 assists with Portland last season.

J-Will會唔會走
回復

使用道具 舉報

發表於 2005-7-30 18:36:02 | 顯示全部樓層
火箭PF兵團動向
Ryan Bowen續約
Scott Padgett投太陽
回復

使用道具 舉報

發表於 2005-7-30 20:20:43 | 顯示全部樓層
Originally posted by Eggio at 2005-7-30 06:31 PM:
Mighty Mouse去曼菲斯
4年17M

from realgm.com
Stoudamire To Sign With Memphis
30th July, 2005 - 3:04 am
Houston Chronicle - The Houston Rockets will have to alter their search for a vet ...

rockets要J-Will既話都會幾恐怖..不過trade到佢先
回復

使用道具 舉報

發表於 2005-7-30 22:40:19 | 顯示全部樓層
Originally posted by Eggio at 2005-7-30 06:36 PM:
Scott Padgett投太陽

貫徹任何位置都要有3分能力o既原則
回復

使用道具 舉報

發表於 2005-7-30 23:22:47 | 顯示全部樓層
JJ的合約一定match番先,無償移籍絕不會在太陽發生
回復

使用道具 舉報

發表於 2005-7-31 00:24:47 | 顯示全部樓層
Originally posted by 熱刺#29戴維斯 at 2005-7-30 10:40 PM:

貫徹任何位置都要有3分能力o既原則

they need zhi zhi wong~~
回復

使用道具 舉報

發表於 2005-7-31 04:10:04 | 顯示全部樓層
Originally posted by stephenlion at 2005-7-30 03:20 AM:

rockets要J-Will既話都會幾恐怖..不過trade到佢先


j-will 唔鍾意亞洲人
回復

使用道具 舉報

發表於 2005-7-31 12:13:29 | 顯示全部樓層
Originally posted by 熱刺#29戴維斯 at 2005-7-30 22:40:

貫徹任何位置都要有3分能力o既原則


真係唔射死你唔甘心……
回復

使用道具 舉報

發表於 2005-7-31 12:14:19 | 顯示全部樓層
Originally posted by 射手shooter at 2005-7-30 23:22:
JJ的合約一定match番先,無償移籍絕不會在太陽發生


會唔會變左一個三角交易出黎呢?
我諗唔到hawks有咩人適合我地…… (唔好話技安呀下 )
回復

使用道具 舉報

發表於 2005-7-31 12:17:33 | 顯示全部樓層
Originally posted by 沉睡的藍 at 2005-7-31 12:14 PM:


會唔會變左一個三角交易出黎呢?
我諗唔到hawks有咩人適合我地…… (唔好話技安呀下 )

彈彈人
p.s. 技安唔係鷹隊啦
回復

使用道具 舉報

發表於 2005-7-31 13:32:12 | 顯示全部樓層
Originally posted by Hakkinen at 2005-7-31 12:17:

彈彈人
p.s. 技安唔係鷹隊啦


邊個係彈彈人?
(我out )
回復

使用道具 舉報

發表於 2005-7-31 18:25:39 | 顯示全部樓層
Originally posted by 沉睡的藍 at 2005-7-31 12:14:


會唔會變左一個三角交易出黎呢?
我諗唔到hawks有咩人適合我地…… (唔好話技安呀下 )


一堆三分麻麻的搖擺人,揀唔落手
回復

使用道具 舉報

發表於 2005-7-31 18:56:24 | 顯示全部樓層
Originally posted by 射手shooter at 2005-7-31 18:25:


一堆三分麻麻的搖擺人,揀唔落手


我要防守……
回復

使用道具 舉報

發表於 2005-8-1 09:18:52 | 顯示全部樓層
Originally posted by 沉睡的藍 at 2005-7-31 12:14:


會唔會變左一個三角交易出黎呢?
我諗唔到hawks有咩人適合我地…… (唔好話技安呀下 )


估唔到太陽選Diaw

先簽後換,espn話........

Suns to trade JJ for Boris Diaw and 2 future 1st round pick

如事成,我相信GM做錯決定
回復

使用道具 舉報

發表於 2005-8-1 13:14:23 | 顯示全部樓層
Originally posted by 射手shooter at 2005-8-1 09:18 AM:


估唔到太陽選Diaw

先簽後換,espn話........

Suns to trade JJ for Boris Diaw and 2 future 1st round pick

如事成,我相信GM做錯決定

JJ自己嗌走
唔到你唔換
不過笠到兩個老鷹o既future pick番o黎都算係咁啦
回復

使用道具 舉報

發表於 2005-8-1 13:19:25 | 顯示全部樓層
傳聞波士頓, 熱火同灰熊將會進行三方交易
熱火得到技安
灰熊得到布隆特+銀行
波士頓得到白朱古力+杜里克


唔通真係俾我講中白朱古力去波士頓?
不過熱火點都唔似拎咁少人出o黎
剩係薪酬都唔o岩
回復

使用道具 舉報

發表於 2005-8-1 13:30:07 | 顯示全部樓層
Originally posted by WainSeven at 2005-8-1 01:19 PM:
傳聞波士頓, 熱火同灰熊將會進行三方交易
熱火得到技安
灰熊得到布隆特+銀行
波士頓得到白朱古力+杜里克


唔通真係俾我講中白朱古力去波士頓?
不過熱火點都唔似拎咁少人出o黎
剩係薪酬都唔o岩: ...

heats 要AW8做乜~~
莫非佢地想
PG AW8
SG Wade
SF E.Jones
.....
回復

使用道具 舉報

發表於 2005-8-1 13:56:47 | 顯示全部樓層
睇返roundballcity....話heats會拎到williams...
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 會員申請

本版積分規則

Archiver|手機版|小黑屋|HKCM

GMT+8, 2026-8-18 20:44 , Processed in 0.030293 second(s), 14 queries .

Powered by Discuz! X3.5

© 2001-2023 Discuz! Team.

快速回復 返回頂部 返回列表