找回密碼
 會員申請
搜索
熱搜: 活動 交友 discuz
樓主: 食脾細路

[英] 0809英超收賣典當俱樂部 (是日頭條: 去新topic啦!)

  [複製鏈接]
發表於 2008-5-8 11:43:15 | 顯示全部樓層
原帖由 Gavin 於 2008-5-8  11:42 AM 發表

唔係窮唔窮
係敢唔敢洗


就係窮先唔敢洗
回復

使用道具 舉報

發表於 2008-5-8 11:48:21 | 顯示全部樓層
原帖由 Sol_Campbell 於 2008-5-8  11:43 AM 發表


就係窮先唔敢洗

我地連球會logo都當埋
回復

使用道具 舉報

發表於 2008-5-8 11:48:53 | 顯示全部樓層
原帖由 Sol_Campbell 於 2008-5-8  11:42 AM 發表


dudu可能唔長傷
但係要rvp唔長傷就難...有邊季冇事
同埋點解咁想賣多哥友呢?
一季入到30球,又算勤力,唔覺真係咁差

唔係想賣多哥友
係多哥友自己想走
當然
一切都係錢作怪
回復

使用道具 舉報

發表於 2008-5-8 11:51:54 | 顯示全部樓層
原帖由 WainSeven 於 2008-5-8  11:48 AM 發表

唔係想賣多哥友
係多哥友自己想走
當然
一切都係錢作怪


Arsenal Adebayor: I'm Staying, And I'll Improve

http://www.goal.com/en/Articolo.aspx?ContenutoId=687353
回復

使用道具 舉報

發表於 2008-5-8 11:56:01 | 顯示全部樓層
原帖由 Dioray 於 2008-5-7  09:59 PM 發表
放低千五萬鎊就可以帶王子走

另,奧雲接近完成續約

千五萬鎊?
唔駛錢比佢走喇
回復

使用道具 舉報

發表於 2008-5-8 11:58:57 | 顯示全部樓層
原帖由 Sol_Campbell 於 2008-5-8  11:51 AM 發表


Arsenal Adebayor: I'm Staying, And I'll Improve

http://www.goal.com/en/Articolo.aspx?ContenutoId=687353

for a mu fans..good news
回復

使用道具 舉報

發表於 2008-5-8 12:40:55 | 顯示全部樓層
原帖由 Leong頂 於 2008-5-8  11:56 AM 發表

千五萬鎊?
唔駛錢比佢走喇

咁又唔得
回復

使用道具 舉報

發表於 2008-5-8 12:42:37 | 顯示全部樓層
原帖由 Dioray 於 2008-5-8  11:16 AM 發表


如果silva好得番,都夠用o既,前提係唔好再長傷,而且vela真係有傳說中咁wonder kid

我諗起Mestalla個Silva, 同我地Carlos Vela其實幾似樣, 而且Silva同Joaquin都可以諗諗wor
回復

使用道具 舉報

發表於 2008-5-8 12:43:12 | 顯示全部樓層
原帖由 Dioray 於 2008-5-8  11:12 AM 發表


窮人的悲哀

收番千零萬買第二個o羅

買番隻真翼好o番

有冇recommendation?
回復

使用道具 舉報

發表於 2008-5-8 12:44:52 | 顯示全部樓層
原帖由 Sol_Campbell 於 2008-5-8  11:42 AM 發表


dudu可能唔長傷
但係要rvp唔長傷就難...有邊季冇事
同埋點解咁想賣多哥友呢?
一季入到30球,又算勤力,唔覺真係咁差

上場雖則係例行公事, 但同Bendtner既勤力, 佢實在太hea...

其實Huntelaar同我地傳得好密, 加上同Ajax簽左青訓agreement, 其實都幾大機會
回復

使用道具 舉報

 樓主| 發表於 2008-5-8 14:45:28 | 顯示全部樓層
大力臣似乎真係會去賓菲加,
以下bbc講報導, 而根據最新sky sport ge講法,
賓菲加代表團己經去到曼徹斯特, 代表團有主席Luis Vieira同隊長Rui Costa.

Eriksson holds talks with Benfica
Manchester City manager Sven-Goran Eriksson has held talks with Portuguese club Benfica, BBC Sport understands.
The City boss, whose job is under threat from club owner Thaksin Shinawatra, has twice previously managed the Lisbon club.
BBC Sport understands Eriksson has been told he will be sacked at the end of the season and Luiz Felipe Scolari has been approached as a replacement.
Thaksin has claimed Eriksson's future as City boss is yet be resolved.
"We have made no decision," said the former Thai prime minister. "We will do an evaluation at the end of the season."
The Swedish coach's agent Athole Still was unavailable for comment late on Wednesday.
Benfica spokesman Ricardo Maia said: "Whether someone is or is not in Manchester to try to persuade Eriksson, we have nothing to say about it."
BBC Radio 5 Live football correspondent Jonathan Legard added: "Eriksson's current boss may have refused to confirm or deny whether he was about to be sacked, but his meeting in Manchester, captured by Portuguese television, clearly shows what he believes is about to happen.
"The move for Scolari despite the denials by his agent, indicate Eriksson's imminent departure. I understand however, that Eriksson won't be rushed on a decision about a return to Benfica."
Eriksson has coached Benfica twice, leading the Lisbon club to two championships and a domestic cup in the early 1980s.
He then went to Italy but returned to Benfica in 1989, taking the club to the 1990 European Cup final, a game they lost to AC Milan, before winning the Portuguese title in 1991.
Benfica risk missing out on a Champions League spot for next season after a disappointing season.
They are fourth in the SuperLiga, three points behind rivals Sporting Lisbon.
Thaksin, speaking at a golf tournament in Beijing, would not be drawn on whether the club was interested in the Portugal coach, or former Chelsea manager Jose Mourinho, who has also been linked with the City post.
"They all - Sven, Scolari, Mourinho - they are great coaches, great managers," he said.
However, he did admit that he had told Eriksson he was unhappy with City's dip in form which saw them fall out of contention for European football.
"During the season, we may complain for improvement but that's normal for every club," said the former Thai prime minister.
"But we will discuss at the end of the season what needs to be changed, what needs to be added to the success of the club."
Despite Thaksin's claims to the contrary, a source close to Eriksson has told BBC Sport that the former England coach will be sacked at the end of the season.
And BBC Sport also understands that contact has already been made between City and Scolari's representatives in a bid to bring him to Eastlands, with a deal worth a reported £3.2m-a-year ready to be rubber-stamped.
Scolari, 59, is believed to be interested in succeeding Eriksson - but wants to wait until after Euro 2008 before making a decision.
Scolari has also previously been reluctant to uproot his family from Portugal and cited intrusion into his private life as one of the reasons he rejected the chance to succeed Eriksson as England coach in 2006.
Thaksin, on the other hand, is thought to want a swift answer from Scolari.
City fans have reacted angrily to Eriksson's imminent departure and Thaksin hopes to head off further unrest with a quick announcement that he has captured the man who won the World Cup with Brazil in 2002.
Despite his treatment at the hands of Shinawatra, Eriksson is willing to lead City on their post-season tour of Thailand and Hong Kong next week, a source close to the Swede has told BBC Sport.
The source said it was "business as usual" for Eriksson and his coaching team and that no further talks were planned with Shinawatra before the end of the season.
If City fail to land Scolari, they are likely to turn their attention to Slaven Bilic, even though he signed a new contract with Croatia last week.
回復

使用道具 舉報

 樓主| 發表於 2008-5-8 14:47:00 | 顯示全部樓層
同時, 大菲否認左

No City talks for Scolari
Luiz Felipe Scolari's spokesman has denied the Portugal coach has been contacted about succeeding Sven Goran Eriksson at Manchester City next season.
With major question marks lingering over Eriksson's future at Eastlands, speculation has been rife on who owner Thaksin Shinawatra wants at the helm for the start of the 2008/09 campaign.
Weekend reports stated Shinawatra was interested in former Chelsea boss Jose Mourinho, while some sources intimated Scolari had even been offered the job.
However, it has now been confirmed that Scolari, who coached Brazil to World Cup glory in 2002, has not been contacted by anyone at City, according to his spokesman Acaz Fellegger.
Fellegger added that the 59-year-old coach will decide his future following the conclusion of this summer's European Championship in Austria and Switzerland.

No contact
"Nobody has contacted Luiz Felipe Scolari," Fellegger explained.
"Just as has happened in the last two major international tournaments, Scolari alone will decide his future after Euro 2008.
"Any club who has any interest in Scolari is completely free to contact the coach.
"But the truth is that there has been no approach and Scolari has repeatedly stated that his future will only be decided after the Euro tournament."

Evaluation
And Shinawatra has again insisted that no decisions will be made until the end of the Premier League season.
He told Sky Sports News: "We will do an evaluation at the end of the season.
"What needs to be changed, what needs to be added to the success of the club, we will discuss after the season."

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11095_3534011,00.html
回復

使用道具 舉報

發表於 2008-5-8 14:48:07 | 顯示全部樓層
原帖由 食脾細路 於 2008-5-8  02:47 PM 發表
同時, 大菲否認左

No City talks for Scolari
Luiz Felipe Scolari's spokesman has denied the Portugal coach has been contacted about succeeding Sven Goran Eriksson at Manchester City next season.
With  ...

大菲呢d無寶不落架嘛
回復

使用道具 舉報

 樓主| 發表於 2008-5-8 14:53:38 | 顯示全部樓層
是日新聞:
雲格對法明尼離開的傷心
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/ ... arsenal/7388054.stm

維拉: 利記太低估巴利
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/ ... n_villa/7380534.stm

Sergio Ramos: 車仔新目標?
http://www.fansfc.com/frontpage/frontpagenews.asp?newsid=184762

高佬治將離去?
http://www.liverpoolpies.tv/2008 ... r_anfield_exit.html

龍格堡被西咸請走?
http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol ... /article3890259.ece

Michael Johnson: 阿仙奴, 熱刺定曼城?
http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol ... /article3889600.ece

[ 本帖最後由 食脾細路 於 2008-5-8  03:03 PM 編輯 ]
回復

使用道具 舉報

 樓主| 發表於 2008-5-8 14:59:17 | 顯示全部樓層
證實!(見圖)
賓菲加主席Viera同隊長雷哥斯達己經正式同艾力臣見面!


Eriksson meets Benfica officials
Eriksson prepares for life after City as meeting with Benfica is exposed
Sven-Göran Eriksson last night held negotiations with officials from Benfica as he pondered his next step after his impending dismissal from Manchester City. Three officials from the Portuguese club flew to Manchester to speak to the former England head coach at the Radisson hotel, in the city centre, but the Swede is understood to have left the meeting with an open mind, preferring to keep his options open rather than make an immediate decision.
Eriksson was caught on camera by a Portuguese television crew as he left the hotel – followed swiftly by LuÍs Filipe Viera, the Benfica president, Rui Costa, the midfield player who is about to take on a role as sports director, and Pablo Gonçalves, the club’s legal adviser – rekindling memories of the exposure of his clandestine meetings with Chelsea officials during his time as England head coach. After the second of those occasions, in the spring of 2004, Eriksson was rewarded with a pay rise by the FA, but this time he firmly expects to be greeted with his P45 from Thaksin Shinawatra, the City owner who hopes to replace him with Luiz Felipe Scolari, the Portugal and former Brazil coach.
It is feasible that Eriksson may have jeopardised his chances of a full payoff by being caught in flagrante with another club, but the Swede would argue that his position had already been left untenable by Thaksin’s treatment of him in recent weeks.
Through his right-hand man, Taweesuk “Jack” Srisumrid, and a Brazilian intermediary, Thaksin has already made an offer worth £3.2 million a year to Scolari, who has been told to make his decision before leading Portugal into the European Championship finals next month. Scolari’s spokesman, Acaz Fellegger, said last night that the 59-year-old’s future “will only be decided after the Euro tournament”, a stance that could prompt City to look elsewhere.
Speaking at a golf tournament in Beijing yesterday, Thaksin declined to discuss Eriksson directly and even made light of his recent criticism of the team’s performance, but he could hardly be said to have issued a vote of confidence as he repeated his mantra that he would review the manager’s position at the end of the season.
“They are all – Sven, Scolari, [José] Mourinho – great coaches, great managers,” Thaksin said. “During the season, we may complain for improvement, but that’s normal for every club. But we will discuss at the end of the season what needs to be changed and what needs to be added at the club.”
From the moment he held talks with Thaksin on April 27, though, Eriksson has been in no doubt that he will be replaced at the end of the season and has already begun to plan for life after City, as his agent, Athole Still, said last week that he would have to. It remains unclear, however, whether the 60-year-old would be tempted by a return to Benfica, where he has had two successful spells, between 1982 and 1984, and then from 1989 to 1992.
The Lisbon club have had a wretched campaign and are struggling to qualify for next season’s Champions League, forcing them to look for a replacement for Fernando Chalana, the coach. Car-los Queiroz, the Manchester United assistant manager, was another potential target, but he is thought to be eager to stay at Old Trafford.
City, worryingly, face a battle to retain the services of Michael Johnson, their highly rated midfield player, with Tottenham Hotspur joining Arsenal in expressing interest in the 20-year-old. Arsène Wenger, the Arsenal manager, has identified Johnson as a potential replacement for Mathieu Flamini, who will join AC Milan on a free transfer at the end of the season, but Tottenham are also interested, despite having already committed £16.5 million to signing Luka Modric, the Croatia midfield player, from Dynamo Zagreb.
Johnson signed a new four-year deal with City last August, but although the club met representatives of the player in February to discuss an improvement on his basic wage of £12,000 a week, talks about a new contract appear to have been put on hold as the club contend with the disarray brought about by Eriksson’s impending departure. Several players are said to be unhappy at the prospect of losing a manager who has steered them to a top-half finish in the Barclays Premier League, among them Richard Dunne, the captain, who was voted City player of the year for the fourth consecutive season this week.

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol ... /article3891188.ece

本帖子中包含更多資源

您需要 登錄 才可以下載或查看,沒有賬號?會員申請

×
回復

使用道具 舉報

發表於 2008-5-8 15:01:03 | 顯示全部樓層
原帖由 食脾細路 於 2008-5-8  02:59 PM 發表
證實!(見圖)
賓菲加主席Viera同隊長雷哥斯達己經正式同艾力臣見面!

Eriksson meets Benfica officials
Eriksson prepares for life after City as meeting with Benfica is exposed
Sven-Göran Eriksson last nig ...

會唔會又係太陽報搵人扮的?
回復

使用道具 舉報

發表於 2008-5-8 15:04:08 | 顯示全部樓層
原帖由 WainSeven 於 2008-5-8  03:01 PM 發表

會唔會又係太陽報搵人扮的?

我諗起Fake Nicolas Cage
回復

使用道具 舉報

 樓主| 發表於 2008-5-8 15:05:06 | 顯示全部樓層
原帖由 WainSeven 於 2008-5-8  03:01 PM 發表

會唔會又係太陽報搵人扮的?

the times應該比the sun係認真, 可靠, 可信呢幾方面都要高幾班ge
回復

使用道具 舉報

 樓主| 發表於 2008-5-8 15:10:48 | 顯示全部樓層
其實我咁覺得啦...

可信性:
BBC> Times> The Daily Telegraph> Sky Sports> Sun及Mirror> News of the World

而資料多樣性就剛剛相反, 真係睇你點睇
回復

使用道具 舉報

發表於 2008-5-8 15:23:06 | 顯示全部樓層
原帖由 Gavin 於 2008-5-8  09:30 AM 發表
Wenger fears Hleb departure        
Wednesday 7 May, 2008

Arsene Wenger admits he is concerned Alexander Hleb will follow Mathieu Flamini to San Siro, albeit the Nerazzurri end.

The Arsenal boss was disap ...


一個走左,又到第二個,真係擔心其他球員對球會既歸屬感.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 會員申請

本版積分規則

Archiver|手機版|小黑屋|HKCM

GMT+8, 2026-8-22 11:41 , Processed in 0.033306 second(s), 14 queries .

Powered by Discuz! X3.5

© 2001-2023 Discuz! Team.

快速回復 返回頂部 返回列表