|
|
發表於 2007-8-6 20:31:56
|
顯示全部樓層
暫時所謂既3個收購..第一擊..哥頓..
如果哥頓最後選擇左維拉...個人估計蘇連遜可能會回巢去新特蘭
Hearts goalkeeper Craig Gordon has been given permission to hold transfer talks with Sunderland and Aston Villa, BBC Sport understands.
Sunderland boss Roy Keane has rekindled his interest in the Scotland goalkeeper after having a £5m bid rejected by the Edinburgh club last month.
Aston Villa want a keeper after an injury to Thomas Sorensen.
A £9m transfer to either of the English clubs may be concluded before Monday's Edinburgh derby at Tynecastle.
The Edinburgh club's majority shareholder Vladimir Romanov has indicated he would be willing to sell Gordon if the player said he wanted to leave.
606: DEBATE
Give your thoughts on Gordon's proposed move
BBC Sport understands Gordon is holding talks with Keane and Villa boss Martin O'Neill, whose first choice keeper Sorensen has a hamstring injury that is likely to keep him out for the start of the season.
Speaking last week, Gordon was reluctant to comment on the transfer speculation.
"The club hasn't told me what kind of figure they want for me, but that's up to them," said Gordon, who has two years left on his current deal.
"I'm the captain of this club and with that comes responsibilities. I can't take my eye off the ball. I need to concentrate fully on the job."
Stevie Banks, who has been Gordon's understudy for the past two seasons, is expected to play against Hibs.
Sunderland keeping duo Marton Fulop and Darren Ward have conceded three goals in six pre-season games.
But Keane said over the weekend: "I'm pleased with the two goalkeepers and they've given me a nice headache in terms of selection.
"There's speculation that another goalkeeper might come in but that's the sort of challenge that they have to live with."
Keane is also currently trying to sign Egypt striker Mido from Tottenham.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/ ... lothian/6932931.stm
[ 本帖最後由 磁魂 於 2007-8-6 09:10 PM 編輯 ] |
|