Lets wait and see

我都希望佢係一個英明的總管﹗當然,佢已經較聯盟好多人好,至少佢有明璀的方向,但佢的方向是否正確?有待時間證明。
回復

使用道具 舉報

樓主| 發表於 2007-6-18 19:19:23 | 顯示全部樓層
原帖由 Dioray 於 2007-6-18  19:16 發表
我好同意你的講法。

在過去的三年,湖人的GM究竟做了甚麼?

三年前,送走大鯊同PAYTON,換來ODOM、GRANT、BULTER、艾堅斯,簽戴域,交易平身不是最差。但短短三年,留下的只有ODOM一個…

兩年前,以大約每年八百萬簽下另一個KB,不 ...

所以灰到要走囉
等你買人都等左三年...你同我簽個卡華美番黎.
KB 下年要9M 了
滑雪人好D 5.5M者, 不過份約到10/11
回復

使用道具 舉報

發表於 2007-6-18 20:09:04 | 顯示全部樓層
原帖由 Hakkinen 於 2007-6-18  07:03 PM 發表

其實KB24 做野既方法我地都知, 要佢做好好先生, 聽哂球隊話, 佢做唔到, 但佢又唔係十惡不赦, 大搞破壞既球員, 佢第一次要求轉會果陣係因為對湖人感到徹底失望, 想即時要求轉會, 呢個係可以理解的

之後到NBA 決賽曲 ...

DENG 態度認真,好勤力
操練經常是最早到,最遲走

休季期間都一早起身練波

所以最好留佢

[ 本帖最後由 AI3 於 2007-6-18  08:14 PM 編輯 ]
回復

使用道具 舉報

發表於 2007-6-19 08:04:02 | 顯示全部樓層
KG 換 阿媽, 太陽最後一博?
回復

使用道具 舉報

發表於 2007-6-19 08:45:58 | 顯示全部樓層
原帖由 FlyingDonkey 於 2007-6-19  08:04 發表
KG 換 阿媽, 太陽最後一博?

綠軍offer吸引好多喎

A.Jefferson+Green+Telfair+Ratliff+#5=KG

回復

使用道具 舉報

發表於 2007-6-19 08:50:48 | 顯示全部樓層
原帖由 射手shooter 於 2007-6-19  08:45 AM 發表

綠軍offer吸引好多喎

A.Jefferson+Green+Telfair+Ratliff+#5=KG

呢個真係正喎,木狼快d換啦
回復

使用道具 舉報

發表於 2007-6-19 13:18:17 | 顯示全部樓層
原帖由 Penny仔 於 2007-6-19  08:50 AM 發表

呢個真係正喎,木狼快d換啦

我係木狼會accept
回復

使用道具 舉報

發表於 2007-6-19 13:19:37 | 顯示全部樓層
原帖由 Eggio 於 2007-6-19  01:18 PM 發表

我係木狼會accept

A.Jefferson+Green+#5 ...已經覺得抵...
回復

使用道具 舉報

發表於 2007-6-19 13:56:14 | 顯示全部樓層
原帖由 FlyingDonkey 於 2007-6-19  08:04 AM 發表
KG 換 阿媽, 太陽最後一博?

算唔算係換手氣trade?
回復

使用道具 舉報

發表於 2007-6-19 13:58:59 | 顯示全部樓層
原帖由 henrytam 於 2007-6-19  13:56 發表

算唔算係換手氣trade?

要搭埋Thomas或Diaw先至砌得掂
回復

使用道具 舉報

發表於 2007-6-19 14:06:15 | 顯示全部樓層
原帖由 Eggio 於 2007-6-19  01:18 PM 發表

我係木狼會accept

呢個offer太吸引
Jefferson+Green+#5....再加埋自己個#7,夠洗過副牌有餘
仲要跟多張expire contract
樓上個offer已經唔錯, 加個Telfair咪當豬頭骨.....而且Telfair又去返marbury成名之地
回復

使用道具 舉報

發表於 2007-6-19 15:09:18 | 顯示全部樓層
原帖由 Penny仔 於 2007-6-19  02:06 PM 發表

呢個offer太吸引
仲要跟多張expire contract
樓上個offer已經唔錯, 加個Telfair咪當豬頭骨.....而且Telfair又去返marbury成名之地 ...

其實我覺得木狼當年冇左幾個1st round pick真係幾傷
回復

使用道具 舉報

發表於 2007-6-19 16:39:51 | 顯示全部樓層
原帖由 Penny仔 於 2007-6-19  02:06 PM 發表

呢個offer太吸引
仲要跟多張expire contract
樓上個offer已經唔錯, 加個Telfair咪當豬頭骨.....而且Telfair又去返marbury成名之地 ...

KG+PP夠稱霸東岸了
回復

使用道具 舉報

發表於 2007-6-19 23:11:22 | 顯示全部樓層
Marion ←→ Jamison

有趣有趣
回復

使用道具 舉報

發表於 2007-6-20 00:03:25 | 顯示全部樓層
原帖由 射手shooter 於 2007-6-19  11:11 PM 發表
Marion ←→ Jamison

有趣有趣

換個進攻型....Jamison進攻就fit晒,防守就...
咁換法又減唔到salary cap
咁我要返marion算了
回復

使用道具 舉報

發表於 2007-6-20 07:58:56 | 顯示全部樓層
原帖由 Penny仔 於 2007-6-20  00:03 發表

換個進攻型....Jamison進攻就fit晒,防守就...
咁換法又減唔到salary cap
咁我要返marion算了

我唔擔心佢的防守能力,因為教練一定唔會叫佢守PG

不過佢下季expiring,隨時乜都冇,風險大
回復

使用道具 舉報

樓主| 發表於 2007-6-20 09:45:41 | 顯示全部樓層
LOS ANGELES -- Intentional or not, Kobe Bryant seems to bedoing everything he can to pressure the Los Angeles Lakers intotrading him.
           So far, it doesn't appear to be working.
The latest twist in the Bryant saga involves an amateur video ofthe nine-time All-Star denouncing general manager Mitch Kupchak andteammate Andrew Bynum.

Lakers spokesman John Black said the team was contacted aboutthe video before Bryant first requested to be traded on May 30.
           "It doesn't change our stance at all," Black said a day aftersaying essentially the same thing -- that the team has no plans totrade the two-time defending NBA scoring champion.
"These people called us about a month ago, they told us theywanted to sell it, we told them we had no interest in buying it,"Black said. "That's the end of the story. There's been no furthercontact between them and us."
           Kupchak declined further comment, saying, "I think enough hasbeen said."
           A spokesman for the men trying to peddle the video to mediaoutlets told the New York Times they were talking with Bryant whenone decided to take a photograph and some video, but they didn'tbelieve Bryant was aware they were filming.
           According to the Times, the video lasts 24 seconds -- aninteresting coincidence since Bryant wears No. 24 and his personalweb site is www.kb24.com.
The men did offer to sell the video to ESPN, but the network declined.
The Lakers passed up a possible opportunity to acquire starguard Jason Kidd from the New Jersey Nets at the trade deadline inFebruary because they didn't want to part with the 19-year-oldBynum -- a 7-footer taken with the 10th overall pick in the drafttwo years ago.
           "Are you kidding me?" Bryant says in the video before usingseveral profanities in adding that the Lakers should "ship out"Bynum.
           Bryant also spoke in negative tones about Kupchak. Bryant calledthe Lakers' front office "a mess" in a radio interview the daybefore first making public his desire to be traded.

The Times said the video's owners turned down an offer from aLakers fan to buy it and keep it private. Instead, the newspapersaid, they plan to make it public by the end of the week providedenough money can be raised through Web donations, then charge $1.99through their Web site.
           Lakers owner Jerry Buss spoke with Bryant by telephone a dayafter the trade request and issued a statement saying: "We willcontinue to pursue every avenue possible to improve our team with[Bryant] as the cornerstone."
           Owner and player met face-to-face last Friday in Barcelona, andwhile Black declined to reveal details, the Los Angeles Times andRiverside Press-Enterprise quoted sources as saying Bryant stillwanted out.
           On the day he made his initial trade request, Bryant backed offsomewhat after speaking with Lakers coach Phil Jackson, althoughthat turned out to be a temporary stance.
           Jackson told the Los Angeles Times he believes Bryant willremain with the team.
           "He's made a decision that he feels justified to hold -- onethat I've questioned -- that he has reasons to leave the Lakers,"Jackson wrote in an e-mail published Tuesday. "However, it's myunshakable feeling that Kobe will be a Laker next October -- whentraining camp opens."
           The 61-year-old Jackson has one year left on his $30 million,three-year contract. Kupchak said he has had talks with Jacksonregarding an extension since the season ended.
           "It was discussed again, it's really up to Phil," Kupchaksaid. "We'd like to extend his existing arrangement."          
Jackson spent three hours in the office Tuesday, a week aftersurgery on his left hip. He had right hip replacement surgery lastOctober.
           "I think he'll be fine," Kupchak said. "It's unusual to havetwo, that's a little bit of a concern. He should be in much bettershape this year than a year ago."
           Bryant has a no-trade clause in his contract, meaning he wouldhave a say in where he goes should the Lakers ultimately make sucha decision.
           Several messages left for Bryant's agent, Rob Pelinka, haven'tbeen returned. Pelinka told ESPN.com late last week that hisclient's position "remains unchanged. Kobe would like to bemoved."
           Bryant, who turns 29 in August, has four years remaining on hiscontract worth $88.6 million, although he can terminate the deal intwo years.

而家唔換, DRAFT之後湖人要換走KB24 只會蝕得更多, 下季季中除非又有好強橫既PROSPECT 入左NBA DRAFT, 如果唔係, 湖人手頭上既籌碼只會越黎越少, 兩年後, KB24 自行中斷合約果陣真係得個喊字
回復

使用道具 舉報

發表於 2007-6-20 12:31:21 | 顯示全部樓層
Theus to become Kings coach
Sam Amick - Bee Staff Writer

Last Updated 7:58 pm PDT Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Print | E-Mail | Comments (19) | Digg it | del.icio.us

New Mexico State coach Reggie Theus is set to be the new coach of the Sacramento Kings. Courtesy of New Mexico State Athletic Dept.

At least the Kings provided a surprise finish to the longest of coaching races.

Nearly two months to the day they fired former coach Eric Musselman and after five other teams had filled vacancies, the Kings named Reggie Theus as their new head coach on Tuesday evening.

The former New Mexico State coach and former Kings star during the mid-80s was shocked by the announcement, having been given no indication that he was leading the finalists pack that included Kings assistant Scott Brooks and Lakers assistant Brian Shaw.

Reached at a Home Depot in Las Cruces, N.M., the man known not only for his 13-year playing career and three All-Star appearances but for his flamboyant persona praised Kings basketball president Geoff Petrie for showing faith in him. Theus - who came West with the Kansas City Kings to play in Sacramento from 1985 to 1988 - confirmed that his contract is for three years and approximately $6 million.

"We had a conversation yesterday on the phone," Theus said. "As time went on, I think he became more comfortable with me and understanding what I do bring to the table and who I am as a person."

"I've seen my name under the lights of being high profile and all that, but I'm a nuts and bolts guy when you get to know me," Theus said. "I'm just happy that he made the decision."

The "nuts and bolts guy" was, fittingly, buying lights at a Home Depot when reached. By tomorrow afternoon, his introduction at Arco Arena will make his impressive ascension through the coaching ranks official.

Theus - whose Hollywood career included a starring role in the show "Hang Time" - spent his last two seasons winning over all of Las Cruces. The year prior to his arrival, the Aggies went 6-24. But in Theus' first season, they went 16-14 and matched the fifth best turnaround in Division I men's college basketball history. Last season, the Aggies took it even further, winning the Western Athletic Conference title and qualifying for the NCAA Tournament for the first time since 1999. He previously was an assistant under Rick Pitino at Louisville, and has been an NBA television analyst as well.

His next task will be to find a coaching staff with which to support him, and Theus said he already has an idea of the kind of coach he covets for his lead assistant position.

"The first person I'm going to be looking for is an individual with a lot of head coaching experience, one that's not necessarily interested in being a head coach anymore but has been in the game for 30 years," Theus said. "A Del Harris type. Definitely a veteran."

In the last few days, the discussion surrounding the Kings' opening was pointed to Hall of Fame coach Larry Brown, who expressed an interest to the Bee last week. Petrie said he called Brown "a couple of times" in the last day but, clearly, opted for another direction.
回復

使用道具 舉報

發表於 2007-6-21 00:19:11 | 顯示全部樓層
原帖由 Hakkinen 於 2007-6-20  09:45 發表
LOS ANGELES -- Intentional or not, Kobe Bryant seems to bedoing everything he can to pressure the Los Angeles Lakers intotrading him.
           So far, it doesn't appear to be working.
The latest twist in t ...

"Andrew Bynum? What the f---?" Bryant says in disgust. "Are you kidding me? Andrew Bynum? F---ing ship his ass out. Are you kidding me? We're talking about Jason Kidd. But they didn't even want to do that. Now we're here in this f---ed up position."

At this point the 24-second video clip ends abruptly and we are left to wonder what Bryant says next. "The Kobe Video Guys" say that Bryant went on to say, "How good do you think Andrew Bynum is going to be in 10 years? Are you f---ing kidding me? I'm trying to win this s--- now."

回復

使用道具 舉報

發表於 2007-6-21 00:32:02 | 顯示全部樓層
原帖由 射手shooter 於 2007-6-21  12:19 AM 發表

"Andrew Bynum? What the f---?" Bryant says in disgust. "Are you kidding me? Andrew Bynum? F---ing ship his ass out. Are you kidding me? We're talking about Jason Kidd. But they didn't even want to d ...

如果你rookie year Eddie Jones,Van Exel咁講你你會點呀
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 會員申請

本版積分規則

Archiver|手機版|小黑屋|HKCM

GMT+8, 2024-10-25 06:24 , Processed in 0.053247 second(s), 14 queries .