找回密碼
 會員申請
搜索
熱搜: 活動 交友 discuz
樓主: 雲尼史釗活

06/07 可樂聯討論區

[複製鏈接]
發表於 2006-7-26 16:04:49 | 顯示全部樓層
原帖由 Bilo 於 2006-7-25  09:12 PM 發表
fr:www.qpr.premiumtv.co.uk

Dunga - who joined QPR in September 2004 - was named as Brazil's new boss on Monday evening, succeeding Carlos Alberto Parreira, who quit in the wake of Brazil's defea ...

鄧加係 QPR 做什麼的
回復

使用道具 舉報

發表於 2006-7-26 17:02:46 | 顯示全部樓層
原帖由 FlyingDonkey 於 2006-7-26  04:04 PM 發表

鄧加係 QPR 做什麼的

之前做 executive director (but still remain as a share holder)
回復

使用道具 舉報

發表於 2006-7-26 18:20:33 | 顯示全部樓層

諾域治想從曼城簽入 Lee Croft

www.canaries.premiumtv.co.uk

CITY CONFIRM CROFT ENQUIRY
CITY Chief Executive Neil Doncaster has confirmed the Club has made an enquiry about Manchester City right winger Lee Croft.

This morning's Sun newspaper claims the Canaries have had an £800,000 bid accepted for the highly-rated 21-year-old.

Doncaster told First News: "Lee Croft is one of a number of players we have made enquiries about but there's nothing further to report at this stage.

"If there is any change in the situation we will let supporters know via our official website in the usual way."

Croft has made 32 appearances (28 as substitute) for Stuart Pearce's side and netted his only goal so far in the Premiership last year against Fulham.

本帖子中包含更多資源

您需要 登錄 才可以下載或查看,沒有賬號?會員申請

×
回復

使用道具 舉報

發表於 2006-7-26 18:24:34 | 顯示全部樓層

盧頓領隊纽維爾:我會留隊

www.lutontown.premiumtv.co.uk

NEWELL: I'M STAYING
With the bulk of the media attention focused on the playing staff recently, Hatters manager Mike Newell has moved to reassure Luton supporters that he is keen to settle his future at the club - at the earliest opportunity.

In a bold declaration to www.lutontown.co.uk from the Hatters training camp in Sweden, Newell had some good news for the club, stating:

"I have made my decision and I am staying here, so people who are worrying about that don't need to worry any more. This is something I need to sit down with the Board of Directors about when I get back."

From the manager who guided the Hatters to promotion as League One champions in 2004/05, this is news that will come as a boost to supporters and players alike.

Newell was also keen to reiterate that Carlos Edwards' reported move to local rivals Watford is not a done deal, despite some media reports to the contrary.

Having previously conceded that every player has his price, Newell's summation of the current status of the Trinidad and Tobago international was typically concise.

Newell said: "He is with us in Sweden at the moment and he is one of our players. That's it."

With the Hatters on the brink of commencing another grueling forty-six game Championship campaign, Newell also revealed that he is actively seeking a striker to replace Hatters legend Steve Howard, who joined Derby County in a £1m deal last weekend.

Newell added: "We have made a bid for a player, but there are not too many Steve Howard's about. I can understand that the supporters are concerned but if players want to leave then I am not going to try and keep them."

本帖子中包含更多資源

您需要 登錄 才可以下載或查看,沒有賬號?會員申請

×
回復

使用道具 舉報

發表於 2006-7-26 18:28:37 | 顯示全部樓層

列斯不會簽下前 Newcastle 後衛艾利洛

www.leedsunited.com

TRIALIST NO GO
Leeds United won't be retaining the services of trialist defender Robbie Elliott.

The 32-year-old made his debut for the club at Hartlepool on Saturday, but his trial period won't be extended.

Elliott turned down the offer of a new contract at Newcastle in favour of trying his luck elsewhere, and he will now hope to secure a deal at another club.

Fellow trialist Mark Fotheringham also featured in the Hartlepool game, but his trial period is also unlikely to be extended.

列斯做得好
回復

使用道具 舉報

發表於 2006-7-26 19:25:12 | 顯示全部樓層
原帖由 Bilo 於 2006-7-26  01:21 AM 發表
fr:www.safc.com

Arca in Boro talks
By Nick Alexander

Sunderland have confirmed that Julio Arca is in talks with Middlesbrough.

Boro have tabled a bid for the Argentinian midfielder and t ...

艾卡快走 !
回復

使用道具 舉報

發表於 2006-7-27 00:05:40 | 顯示全部樓層

希堅保咸不滿續約條件尋求轉會

www.saintsfc.co.uk

Danny listed
Danny Higginbotham looks set to quit Saints after turning down an improved contract.
The tenacious defender, runner-up in last season's Player of the Year poll, has rejected a two-year deal and asked for a move.

The 27-year-old is entering the final year of his current agreement and Saints have reluctantly agreed to place him on the transfer list and will now listen to offers.
Boss George Burley said: "It is very disappointing but if he does not want to stay then there is no point in forcing him.

"He turned down a new contract last season and we have come back with an improved offer but he has rejected the offer.
"He feels he wants to move and his agent has asked us to circulate his name which we have reluctantly agreed to do."

Higginbotham has been one of the most consistent and passionate performers over the past two seasons and is also a big character in the dressing room.
He is equally effective in the centre or on the left of defence and has been a firm favourite here since joining from Derby for £2m in January 2003.
回復

使用道具 舉報

發表於 2006-7-27 00:10:16 | 顯示全部樓層

艾卡: 這是適合時間

www.safc.com

Arca: The time was right
Julio Arca has described his move from Sunderland to Middlesbrough as "a huge wrench".

Arca completed a £1.75m switch to the Riverside Stadium today and said: "It's a huge wrench for me to leave Sunderland but the time is right for me to make a change.

"In the end the decision didn't come down to money or anything like that, it was purely a football decision.

"I will get more chance to express myself in the Premiership than I would in the Championship, and if I play in the top flight there is always a chance that I might one day play for Argentina.

"I want to thank the Sunderland fans for the way they have treated me while I have been at the club. They have always been fantastic to me and I will always have a special place in my heart for them and the club.

"I know that some fans will be disappointed, but I hope that most will understand my decision.

"I want to wish Sunderland all the best. I will be looking out for their results and I hope that they are promoted and that next season I will get the chance to play again at the Stadium of Light."

本帖子中包含更多資源

您需要 登錄 才可以下載或查看,沒有賬號?會員申請

×
回復

使用道具 舉報

發表於 2006-7-27 05:18:13 | 顯示全部樓層

Pennant 終落實轉投 Liverpool

www.blues.premiumtv.co.uk

BLUES AGREE PENNANT DEAL WITH REDS
Blues have this afternoon accepted a substantial offer from Liverpool for the services of winger Jermaine Pennant.

Liverpool have agreed to pay an initial fee of £6.7m, rising to over £8.0m with add-ons for the 23-year-old.

Pennant has signed a four-year-deal with the Reds.

He initially joined Blues on loan from Arsenal on the final day of the January 2005 transfer window, before he signed a contract in the summer of 2005.

During his time at Blues he made a total of 60 appearances, scoring three goals in the process and was a popular player with the St. Andrew's faithful for his great pace and skill.

Pennant had originally joined the Gunners as a 15-year-old for a fee of £2m.

Whilst at Highbury, the England under 21 international spent time on loan at both Watford and Leeds.

Pennant himself was keen to thank everybody connected with Birmingham City Football Club for the support he received during his 18 months at St. Andrew's.

Speaking minutes after his move to Anfield, Pennant said: "I had a great time in my 18 months at Birmingham City, and everybody including the fans were absolutely fantastic to me.

"But the opportunity to play for the club I supported as boy in Europe, was a wonderful opportunity for me and too good to turn down

"I wish Birmingham the best of luck and I will always keep an eye on their results in the future.

"Hopefully I will have the opportunity to play against them in the Premiership sooner rather than later, because that is where they deserve to be.

"When I had my problems, Steve Bruce and the club showed faith in me.

" I will always be grateful to Steve and the rest of the coaching staff because they have provided me with the opportunity to take on a new challenge in my career."


Birmingham City would like to wish Jermaine Pennant every success in his move and also thank him for his contribution during his time at Blues.

本帖子中包含更多資源

您需要 登錄 才可以下載或查看,沒有賬號?會員申請

×
回復

使用道具 舉報

發表於 2006-7-27 05:28:57 | 顯示全部樓層

Bryan Robson: 最低目標--前六名

www.wba.premiumtv.co.uk

Boss sets minimum top-six target
BRYAN Robson insists his players must be prepared to roll their sleeves up if they are to achieve his minimum target of a top-six finish.

The summer arrivals of John Hartson, Chris Perry and Pascal Zuberbuhler seem to have cemented the club's pre-season billing as one of the bookies' favourites to win promotion.

But Robson claims reputations will count for absolutely nothing if his players do not prepare themselves mentally for the 46-game Coca-Cola Championship slog.

The plights of last season's relegated trio Crystal Palace, Norwich and Southampton, who all failed to bounce straight back up, underline just what a tough nut English football's second tier is to crack.

However, the Baggies manager, who twice steered Middlesbrough to automatic promotion, believes there is enough talent within his squad to enjoy a successful season - providing his troops apply themselves correctly.

"I keep having chats with the players and they seem pretty positive going into the new season," said Robson, who today (Wednesday) returned with the team from the three-game tour of Scotland.

"The main thing the players - which I think they're taking on board - and the fans have got to realise is we're going to have to work really hard to be in there fighting for promotion.

"As long as the lads prepare mentally for a long hard season, they've got a chance.

"On paper, which means absolutely nothing in football, we've got a strong squad.

"That gives us a fighting chance to go into the new season with optimism.

John Hartson Bryan Robson

"But as the three relegated sides showed last season, the Championship is a very hard division to get out of.

"Our first aim has got to be to make sure we're in the play-offs.

"With the group of lads I've got, anything less than that isn't good enough."

Hartson's second goal in as many games at Dunfermline last night, coupled with his stunning strike ratio for previous club Celtic, suggests Albion have a real goal threat on their books.

As the former Wales international has built up his match fitness, so have his pre-season performances improved with every game.

And Robson is delighted with the way the Swansea-born striker is settling into Hawthorns life.

"John is working really hard in training," he said.

"He's been a good influence on the other players and has come in with a real good attitude.

"Throughout his career, he's got a real good reference in terms of attitude and commitment to his team.

"He's played at the highest level all of his career and has got loads of Wales caps.

"You don't achieve all that unless you've got a real strong attitude and character.

"I also know John from when I played against him - he is a real good player."

In Nathan Ellington, Albion also boast the Championship's top scorer of two years ago.

Nathan Ellington
Robson: "We need either Nath or John to be scoring 20-25 goals, and the other scoring 15-20."
And Robson claims both 'The Duke' and Hartson will need to be among the goals if Albion are going to challenge for promotion.

"We need either Nath or John to be scoring 20-25 goals, and the other scoring 15-20," added Robson.

"They've shown good signs in the first couple of games of a good understanding developing between them.

"They work well off each other."

Albion complete their pre-season programme at home to La Liga outfit Real Sociedad on Sunday.

Robson will then be looking for his side to storm out of the blocks in Saturday week's league opener against Phil Parkinson's new club Hull.

"If we can get off to a good start, it will lead to the players being more confident and the fans being happier because we're winning more games," he added.

本帖子中包含更多資源

您需要 登錄 才可以下載或查看,沒有賬號?會員申請

×
回復

使用道具 舉報

發表於 2006-7-27 05:59:47 | 顯示全部樓層
原帖由 Bilo 於 2006-7-26  06:20 PM 發表
www.canaries.premiumtv.co.uk

CITY CONFIRM CROFT ENQUIRY
CITY Chief Executive Neil Doncaster has confirmed the Club has made an enquiry about Manchester City right winger Lee Croft.

This morn ...


Norwich move for Man City's Croft
Manchester City have accepted an offer believed to be in the region of £800,000 from Norwich for Lee Croft.

First-team chances at City look limited for the 20-year-old former England youth international and Coventry have also been linked with the right winger.

Boss Stuart Pearce confirmed: "One or two clubs have been interested in Lee, but Norwich are the ones who have come up with a fee we find acceptable.

"He's spoken to them and we're waiting to hear whether he is going to leave."

Croft made 25 appearances under Pearce last season, but started only four of those games.

He has played 49 times for City in his career, scoring three goals.

回復

使用道具 舉報

發表於 2006-7-27 06:09:14 | 顯示全部樓層
原帖由 Keith 於 2006-7-27  05:59 AM 發表


Norwich move for Man City's Croft
Manchester City have accepted an offer believed to be in the region of £800,000 from Norwich for Lee Croft.

First-team chances at City look limited fo ...

£800,000

對曼城嚟講, ok 啦...
回復

使用道具 舉報

發表於 2006-7-27 19:42:08 | 顯示全部樓層

打比郡同意簽下阿仙奴翼鋒賴恩史勿夫

www.dcfc.premiumtv.co.uk

SMITH FEE AGREED
Smith, 19, is a player Derby boss Billy Davies rates as having enormous potential and he is trying to tie down a deal ahead of Saturday's pre-season friendly with Bolton Wanderers.

"We're down to the final details of negotiations with player and agent, and we are hoping that within the next two or three days that it can be concluded," he revealed to RamsWorld in an interview to be screened this afternoon.

"We would like him in the squad for Saturday so fingers crossed.

"It is a great opportunity for him, he would be a great addition for us, and we are hoping we can get him on board."

Smith, an England youth international, is a left-sided winger who spent a spell on loan at Championship side Leicester City last season.

He is yet to make a league appearance for the Gunners but has made six Carling Cup outings, including a debut at the age of 16 in October 2003.

While with the Foxes, Smith made 19 appearances in all competitions with 17 in the Championship - including ten starts - and scored one goal.

Davies has also this week been linked with moves for Smith's fellow Gunners Arturo Lupoli and ex-Derby keeper Mart Poom.

He said there was "nothing in the Poom situation" but confirmed he had spoken to Arsenal about 19-year-old Italian striker Lupoli.

"There have certainly been enquiries and conversations about Lupoli but that's as far as it goes," the boss added.

"We have made lots of phone calls to Premiership clubs about players."

本帖子中包含更多資源

您需要 登錄 才可以下載或查看,沒有賬號?會員申請

×
回復

使用道具 舉報

發表於 2006-7-27 19:46:56 | 顯示全部樓層

Hulse: 多謝列斯

www.leedsunited.com

HULSEY SAYS THANKS
Departed marksman Rob Hulse was quick to say thank you to Leeds United after completing his move to Sheffield United.

Rob completed the formalities of his £2.2m move to South Yorkshire on Wednesday afternoon, but was quick to aim a parting shot in the direction of Leeds.

"I can't thank Leeds United enough for what they have done for me," said Rob.

"I was going through a hard time at West Brom and Leeds came in and gave me that chance to kick-start my career.

"I went from the depths to the heights and that is all down to Leeds taking that chance.

"The club is full of wonderful people, from the chairman down, and I just can't speak highly enough of the club."Hopefully it won't be too long before we meet again."

本帖子中包含更多資源

您需要 登錄 才可以下載或查看,沒有賬號?會員申請

×
回復

使用道具 舉報

發表於 2006-7-27 20:06:10 | 顯示全部樓層
原帖由 Bilo 於 2006-7-27  07:42 PM 發表
www.dcfc.premiumtv.co.uk

SMITH FEE AGREED
Smith, 19, is a player Derby boss Billy Davies rates as having enormous potential and he is trying to tie down a deal ahead of Saturday's pre-season fr ...

gd luck
回復

使用道具 舉報

發表於 2006-7-27 21:28:28 | 顯示全部樓層
原帖由 hoyte 於 2006-7-27  08:06 PM 發表

gd luck


留係阿仙奴冇機會, 不如出去博一博
回復

使用道具 舉報

發表於 2006-7-27 21:30:26 | 顯示全部樓層
原帖由 Keith 於 2006-7-27  05:59 AM 發表


Norwich move for Man City's Croft
Manchester City have accepted an offer believed to be in the region of £800,000 from Norwich for Lee Croft.

First-team chances at City look limited fo ...

croft都賣...
回復

使用道具 舉報

發表於 2006-7-27 21:31:02 | 顯示全部樓層
原帖由 Bilo 於 2006-7-27  05:28 AM 發表
www.wba.premiumtv.co.uk

Boss sets minimum top-six target
BRYAN Robson insists his players must be prepared to roll their sleeves up if they are to achieve his minimum target of a top-six finish ...

果然有自知之明
唔set得個target太高
回復

使用道具 舉報

發表於 2006-7-27 21:32:39 | 顯示全部樓層
原帖由 Bilo 於 2006-7-27  09:28 PM 發表


留係阿仙奴冇機會, 不如出去博一博

咁就當然啦 只不過唔捨得姐
回復

使用道具 舉報

發表於 2006-7-27 21:33:46 | 顯示全部樓層
原帖由 Vincent_Chan 於 2006-7-27  09:30 PM 發表

croft都賣...


好在唔賣 Ireland
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 會員申請

本版積分規則

Archiver|手機版|小黑屋|HKCM

GMT+8, 2026-8-18 14:50 , Processed in 0.028445 second(s), 15 queries .

Powered by Discuz! X3.5

© 2001-2023 Discuz! Team.

快速回復 返回頂部 返回列表